Watch the Devils in 1080p!

Devs4LordStanley

Hi guys,

It's been awhile since I posted here but I wanted to share this with you. Since most of you liked Microwavepizza's streams, my friend will stream most of the games in 1080p here: http://www.101livesportsvideos.com/videos/hd-9-main/

Make sure you have ad block!

LET'S GO DEVILS!

Edited by Devs4LordStanley
  • Like 2

Could you explain what you are talking about? Thanks, I was thinking of going to FIOS HD.

I won't presume to speak for anyone other than myself, but I've had FiOS ever since it became available in my area -- I'd guess probably 6 years or more -- and I'm thrilled with it. Dealing with VZ customer service can be a pill, of course, but I don't think I've had to talk to them more than a couple times in all these years.

So was this just BS or what?  I've tried twice and the first time it wasn't available and you said so, which is fine because even though I was disappointed at least I knew, but I also tried last night and seems like there was no feed yesterday either.  There was no post mentioning whether or not the feed was up, so I went to the site and it actually was up (the first time when you said it wasn't going to be streamed the site was down altogether),  but when I went there all it did was blast me with ads (and probably viruses) on my phone.   And for the record, I'm using Chrome which has ad-block.

Edited by NJDfan1711

So was this just BS or what?  I've tried twice and the first time it wasn't available and you said so, which is fine because even though I was disappointed at least I knew, but I also tried last night and seems like there was no feed yesterday either.  There was no post mentioning whether or not the feed was up, so I went to the site and it actually was up (the first time when you said it wasn't going to be streamed the site was down altogether),  but when I went there all it did was blast me with ads (and probably viruses) on my phone.   And for the record, I'm using Chrome which has ad-block.

chrome doesnt have "ad-block" in their mobile version, the way it works essentially turns off adblock. Use adblock in firefox mobile, worked for me.

You're complaining about something that someone is doing for free. If you want it enough to throw a hissy fit, go pay for it. Jesus.

Throwing a hissy fit?  I'm just pointing out the fact that I've tried on multiple occasions so far and it hasn't worked even once.   I get that it's free and if it actually worked as advertised I'd be extremely grateful, but when you make a claim that you can watch "every" game in HD, and the season is just 9 games in and it's only worked for like 1 game, it's a little misleading. 

I get that people are busy, and it's for free, but don't make an entire thread about it and get people excited and then not be able to deliver.  Just annoying and sad, that's all.

Wait this works on mobile?

It's just a website using an embedded video player, so yes it should.  I've used 101sports before and haven't had issues with it.