GDT Devils at Rangers 1pm

Satans Hockey

Stempniak and Tlusty look like bargains. God forbid where the offense would be without them. Palmieri looks really off so far but it is early and he's probably adjusting a bit still. Severson is really not setting the world on fire either. Lots of poor reads and decisions so far.

my friend (rangers fan) sent me a screenshot of a tweet from the rags beatwriter Seth Rothman at the start of the game... said "It's been less than four minutes, but man, the devils stink.  I mean, they are all kinds of terrible"

haha wow. what an idiot

Edited by Onddeck

I've accepted that this season might not go well for the Devils so I don't get as upset over this team's losses, but I'll always find solace in beating the rags and the flyers.  This win was nice.

Agreed. It's nice seeing them give the Rangers their third straight loss. Schneider outdueling Lundqvist was the cherry on top

my friend (rangers fan) sent me a screenshot of a tweet from the rags beatwriter Seth Rothman at the start of the game... said "It's been less than four minutes, but man, the devils stink.  I mean, they are all kinds of terrible"

haha wow. what an idiot

I follow that guy. He is one of those writers who is obsessed with charts and corsi. I'd love to see him or any of the idiot Corsis spin a home loss to the Devils in the 3 on 3 derby.

I watched about 2 periods of that mess. Sloppy. The Rangers sleep walked in the 2nd and most of the 3rd. Here's a recap:

Devils Derby: Devils embarrass Rangers for first win

I follow that guy. He is one of those writers who is obsessed with charts and corsi. I'd love to see him or any of the idiot Corsis spin a home loss to the Devils in the 3 on 3 derby.

I watched about 2 periods of that mess. Sloppy. The Rangers sleep walked in the 2nd and most of the 3rd. Here's a recap:

Devils Derby: Devils embarrass Rangers for first win

Oh jeez....

I listened to what I could at work and finally saw the stempniak goal. I'm surprised at the roar after it, it was loud. Would've thought there may have not been a ton going over to the game when our building is next to empty every night. But I guess it's always the diehards traveling (if you can call it that)

But man I could not be happier about this win. I'm really bummed I couldn't see any of it.

Don't know if Stepan did it on purpose or not, but what a fvcking dick move if he did. http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2015/10/did_rangers_intentionally_shoot_puck_into_crowd_af.html#incart_story_package

Rich Chere is grasping at straws. Step was frustrated. And he should have been. He hit the post at one end and didn't get back with Nash on the winner. I wish more Rangers reacted that way. They played like garbage.

Missed this due to football (sidenote- it annoys the heck out of me that they schedule games early in the season on sunday afternoons) but looking at the highlights it seems like schneider had a heck of a game with some help from greene. It will probably be a long season so wins like these should be savored. And nice to see the newcomers contributing early.

Is matteau at risk of being waived? Only 7 mins of ice time tonight...