GDT Coyotes at Devils 7pm

Satans Hockey

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Until 2 or 3 weeks later when most think he sucks again.

he does need to find the back of the net more often theres is no doubt about it especially on this team they are depending him to really be someone he is not.. if he was on a team that actually had some talent he wouldnt be looked at the same as he is looked at here.

Yeah fvck Tie Domi forever for what he did to Nieds, aside from just being a cocksucker in general as a player. I was hoping Dano would punch him in the fvcking tooth.

I won't even watch that when I get home. Domi and Tucker back in those days made me more angry then anyone else. fvck them both and fvck the Leafs.

uh if you watched the play he made the drop pass back to mike to set him up for the shot....

Yea I did watch it. It was a horrible defensive play by Arizona.

Zajac has had a good game but anyone who is happy with his performance over the last couple years is insane. The numbers speak for themselves. Take the intangibles and shove them up your a$$hole.

Zajac has had a good game but anyone who is happy with his performance over the last couple years is insane. The numbers speak for themselves. Take the intangibles and shove them up your a$$hole.

Who here fvcking said that they're happy with his performance over the past 2-3 years?  

That puck probably doesn't go in if Smith isn't screened.  'Nuff said.

shove them up my what? lol how old are you buddy.. and when has anyone here said anything about him NOT sucking the past couple seasons.. all we said was he one scored a real nice goal on a nice play from jj which he did if you have eyes you wouldve seen that..and also that he happened to set up a nice play for camm to snipe in that goal he got. Check your mouth man.. you come off as being a bit on the challenged side.