GDT Coyotes at Devils 7pm

Satans Hockey

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, Josefson iced it though so there wasn't much we could do until we cleared the zone. Which we didn't.

Unless you had a stronger faceoff person in there.  ala Josefson.  

Just saying that as a head coach, you should understand that you're fourth liners should be riding the pine at under 2 minutes.  Also, hard to blame Schlemko there

Zajac was the one who saw Larsson across the ice.  3 points for Zajac tonight.

how dare you say zajac and 3 points in the same sentence.. theres people here who will apparently try to attack you for doing such a thing. LOL. travis had an awesome game tonight, hope he comes out with some confidence on thursday along with the rest of the squad.

how dare you say zajac and 3 points in the same sentence.. theres people here who will apparently try to attack you for doing such a thing. LOL. travis had an awesome game tonight, hope he comes out with some confidence on thursday along with the rest of the squad.

I missed the one game in the pre-season where apparently Zajac simply dominated in that game as well.  He showed his scoring touch tonight that's for sure.  Hopefully more to come/more to see from Zajac.  Schneids solid as per usual.  

Palmieri left me wanting more tonight.  He came so close with that breakaway and that could have really changed the dynamic of the game.  Greene-Larsson was great tonight, both great defensively, but both contributing in moving the puck forward as well.  Josefson was quiet-er tonight but had a great game too.  He has the passing ability of Patrik Elias.

The shifts I saw from O'Brien tonight appeared pretty pitiful to be honest.  Much rather see Boucher on that line every night with Jajo

its nice to have a slight vibe of excitement in here after winning the last 2 and having points from the last 3.. but on another note does anyone find it slightly odd that there is still really nothing goin on with elias.. i mean he had some random(atleast i think it was random) knee issue from before the season even started? i dont know something just doesnt seem right with that. I feel like once certain players start to age they make excuses to the public to keep them out of the line up. Bryce they said retired from a concussion but he was out for a long time ..did he have a sereis of concussions? i dont recall what the details were with him but he was missing with no injury update last year for months, started to seem like they were just keeping him out intentionally.

its nice to have a slight vibe of excitement in here after winning the last 2 and having points from the last 3.. but on another note does anyone find it slightly odd that there is still really nothing goin on with elias.. i mean he had some random(atleast i think it was random) knee issue from before the season even started? i dont know something just doesnt seem right with that. I feel like once certain players start to age they make excuses to the public to keep them out of the line up. Bryce they said retired from a concussion but he was out for a long time ..did he have a sereis of concussions? i dont recall what the details were with him but he was missing with no injury update last year for months, started to seem like they were just keeping him out intentionally.

Sal was definitely actually hurt for probably half the time of that last 3 year contract.  He had a multitude of issues along with the concussion issues.  He had pretty a pretty bad foot injury that sidelined him for a long time as well. actually mentioned this in the NJDevs Chat with Beetledick, and you can all assume what his answer was, but the gist of it is that I wonder how much of this injury is Patrik and how much of it is the management or Patty's beef with the management.  We heard nothing about him all off-season long, then he comes into camp with a knee injury which seems to keep getting worse by the day.  We've been getting by pretty okay without Patty, but it sure seems like there isn't a whole lot of space on the roster once he's finally able to play.  Say goodbye to O'Brien or Boucher after that.  Hopefully Gionta.