GDT Canucks at Devils 5pm

Satans Hockey

A simple question for all of you.

I don't really know Kinkaid and never really saw him play.

Is he a good goaltender ? Is he the best we have as backup ?

For the few times I saw hime play he doesn't look very good.

Thanks for your answers

Were you watching last year?  He played in 19 games. 

He was pretty good, but hard to say what he is as he doesn't have a long resume.  Probably a career backup at best. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

You never like to get scored on... But when you get scored right after ur stupid crowd just sang the hey you suck seconds before... It makes it worst somehow

Why do you have to be constantly insulting towards our fanbase? Please tell me you're outta here when Quebec rolls around.

Why do you have to be constantly insulting towards our fanbase? Please tell me you're outta here when Quebec rolls around.

What are you crying about? People whine daily about the You suck chant and i think its my first time ever bringing it up and youre gonna jump on me for that?

And why would quebec getting a team change anything? I cant stand people from quebec and im not from there

What are you crying about? People whine daily about the You suck chant and i think its my first time ever bringing it up and youre gonna jump on me for that?

And why would quebec getting a team change anything? I cant stand people from quebec and im not from there

You're not from Jersey either. The thing is is that you're constantly insulting our fanbase. A couple weeks ago you were trying to delegitimize our rivalry with the Rangers.

And yea, fvck that call. Welcome to the new NHL.

Edited by thecoffeecake

As in they thought it was dirty?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah, they were like, "Hynes is complaining, I don't know why, the puck wasn't there!  THE PUCK WASN'T THERE!  That's a point of emphasis!"

Major penalty killed!

You're not from Jersey either. The thing is is that you're constantly insulting our fanbase. A couple weeks ago you were trying to delegitimize our rivalry with the Rangers.

And yea, fvck that call. Welcome to the new NHL.

stop dude we're trying to read the thread.  SD is completely in the right here