Once again... Paris is under heavy attack

moustic

Thank you all...

And for your information, all my friends that were on the concert are safe (they have gave me horrible details of how it goes inside... they are traumatized for life for sure... my work now is to be with them full force) 

Now we will heal 

Thank you all...

And for your information, all my friends that were on the concert are safe (they have gave me horrible details of how it goes inside... they are traumatized for life for sure... my work now is to be with them full force)

Now we will heal

oh my god.. I can't even imagine.. and could never even begin to understand what they went through

Very happy to know you and your family are safe.  Glad all your friends are safe.  They will never get over this however it will be a long, long time for healing.  There is light at the end of the tunnel.  Some people have longer tunnels. 

I will keep you and your country in my prayers.

What a horrible tragedy. It should never happen. Thank God you are alright moustic. Well wishes and condolences to the families of the victims. So sad.

I sense a hopelessness in France, a resignation that they cannot fix this. I hear people saying that they won't let the terrorists make them hate or change how they live their lives, but I don't sense a resolve to stop Muslims from killing them in their homeland. Not yet.

With all my respect, I think you are wrong with your feeling that there is a complete hopelessness in France. I wouldn't say that it's the opposite.. but we are clearly fighting the natural tendencies that would be to hate the neighbor, to put ourself in our bubble, our comfort zone etc... But the majority of people here are smarter than that. At least, I hope. 

Sunday already, people were on the street, eating outside, going to theatre, to live show.. Of course with an obvious concern. We aren't crazy. But we are really stubborn ! 

Ok now about muslims... You have to realise that it's 5 millions of them there that aren't here to kill us.. they are here to work, that wanna have money for a rent, for food... that wanna have a peaceful life. I will not deny that amongs them you will have trouble case and criminals (big or small crime)... Of course, social issues brings more crime but it's the same everywhere .. it's not only with Muslims ! it's also with good old white christian guys.

Anyway... Now we are talking about the 10 000 extremists that wanna make war while being inside the country. They are the enemy. They are difficult to spot because they are hidden in the 5 millions of guys. The solution will come from the help of the 5 millions ... and moderate muslims (aka : the regular muslim) starts to understand this... yes, it was slow .. but they see it clearly that the worm is in the fruit. 

We should cut their network, their way to have money... we should track them and make them pay. No doubt about that ! But aim the right target ! 

With all my respect, I think you are wrong with your feeling that there is a complete hopelessness in France. I wouldn't say that it's the opposite.. but we are clearly fighting the natural tendencies that would be to hate the neighbor, to put ourself in our bubble, our comfort zone etc... But the majority of people here are smarter than that. At least, I hope. 

Sunday already, people were on the street, eating outside, going to theatre, to live show.. Of course with an obvious concern. We aren't crazy. But we are really stubborn ! 

Ok now about muslims... You have to realise that it's 5 millions of them there that aren't here to kill us.. they are here to work, that wanna have money for a rent, for food... that wanna have a peaceful life. I will not deny that amongs them you will have trouble case and criminals (big or small crime)... Of course, social issues brings more crime but it's the same everywhere .. it's not only with Muslims ! it's also with good old white christian guys.

Anyway... Now we are talking about the 10 000 extremists that wanna make war while being inside the country. They are the enemy. They are difficult to spot because they are hidden in the 5 millions of guys. The solution will come from the help of the 5 millions ... and moderate muslims (aka : the regular muslim) starts to understand this... yes, it was slow .. but they see it clearly that the worm is in the fruit. 

We should cut their network, their way to have money... we should track them and make them pay. No doubt about that ! But aim the right target ! 

You know how I feel about this issue based on the Charlie Hebdo thread, and I know your views. I wish you all the best.