GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Montreal Canadiens

eaglejelly

This team has fvcking heart wow. I should have gone to the game tonight. We can't win them all of course but when they play well and win like this is unbelievable. Didn't expect much from them this year tbh they are proving the hockey world wrong.

Perhaps I'm out of the loop, but didn't the Devils' game forum chat threads used to be much longer in the days or yore? It seems to me that this would have been a 10-page thread not too long ago. So my question is this: Are the Devils fans just less interested than before or has there been a change in protocol for game-day forums on this website? No dog in this fight, just curious.

Perhaps I'm out of the loop, but didn't the Devils' game forum chat threads used to be much longer in the days or yore? It seems to me that this would have been a 10-page thread not too long ago. So my question is this: Are the Devils fans just less interested than before or has there been a change in protocol for game-day forums on this website? No dog in this fight, just curious.

Devils fans less interested plus message boards in general have been superceded by places like Facebook and Twitter.

• Like 1