GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Montreal Canadiens

eaglejelly

Man, it figures...after a long day of travelling (just got back from a Disney cruise) I tried to stay awake but ran out of steam and pretty much let myself pass out after Montreal's second goal. Wish I had seen the rest.

Though I was able to watch a little football (including my team) and get occasional hockey highlights, sports info wasn't easy to come by...was nice to be able to actually see the Devils play again after not seeing them for a week. Just wish I could've stayed awake longer.

man was it ever delicious to see Subban dive (once again) in overtime, not getting the call, jumping and freaking out like a 4 years old kid not getting his candies and then lose minutes later. That OR he was really tripped but since he's the known as the biggest diver in the NHL the refs didn't call it and then they lost. Both possibilities are equally awesome. The universe will never be able to correct the amount of times he dove, got the call and then scored on the PP, but seeing it backlash once in awhile is fvcking great.

Another good thing about that ending is that Hynes took his timeout and they prepared that play... they didnt win the faceoff but Henrique still got the puck where it was supposed to go and it worked. I really really like where this team is heading. I'm still really really cautious not to think this team is a lot better than they might be but i like what im seeing for sure. We're skating with the best teams and winning.

Edited by SterioDesign

Another good thing about that ending is that Hynes took his timeout and they prepared that play... they didnt win the faceoff but Henrique still got the puck where it was supposed to go and it worked. I really really like where this team is heading. I'm still really really cautious not to think this team is a lot better than they might be but i like what im seeing for sure. We're skating with the best teams and winning.

This team seems to be the epitome of playing to your opposition. Play their asses off against the top teams, sometimes seem bored playing lower teams and that appears what cost us in those games.

This team seems to be the epitome of playing to your opposition. Play their asses off against the top teams, sometimes seem bored playing lower teams and that appears what cost us in those games.

its often like that for any teams really. You see top teams struggling against bottom teams quite often