New York Mets 2015-2016 Offseason

Colorado Rockies 1976

Nothing big so far, but some stuff that's flown under the radar:

25-year-old righthanded reliever Stolmy Pimental signed to a minor-league deal with an invite to spring training.  He has 20 relief appearances in the majors.  A quick look at his minor-league numbers don't really say much (he was mostly a starter in the minors)...he's been pretty ordinary overall, but with Sandy having given up a lot of young arms in deals, you need some depth. 

Mets also signed utilityman Ty Kelly to a similar deal.  Basically another depth move. 

I get the feeling once the Mets lose out on Zobrist (I just don't think they're willing to go as high as some other teams, and he's not a kid), I think maybe Murph comes back (I get the feeling the market on him simply isn't that strong).  I'll be floored if Cespedes is back (and I'm 100% on-board with him moving on). 

But if I had to guess today what the team will look like in 2016 as far as starting position players go, I'm guessing it's:

1B  Duda

2B  Herrera

SS  Flores

3B  Wright

C  d'Arnaud

LF  Conforto

CF  Lagares

RF  Granderson

Would love for any two of Wright, Duda, Lagares and Flores to be gone, but it will probably be one at most. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976