NFL Week 15

'7'

Rams-Bucs last night in another disgusting uniform affair. Mustard packets vs. Gazpacho. Rams won in what my be the last NFL game ever played in St. Louis. Keenum actually put up some nice numbers on only 17 attempts. Winston rallied Tampa back a bit.

Have at it.

Can the Giants stop the 13-0 juggernaut known as Carolina? Jets/Cowboys tomorrow night for some ungodly reason.

The steaming pile of crap known as the  AFC south has a big game this weekend as one of Houston or Indy will make it to .500 as they play each other

Will the Bills play hard down the stretch for Rex now that Chip and the Eagles stomped on their throat? Buffalo is in Washington?

Can anyone stop the Chiefs fro rattling off 10 in a row to end the season?

Broncos in Pittsburgh with the Jets desperately needing a Denver win to grab control of their own destiny (provided they beat Dallas)

49 minutes ago, devilsrule33 said:

Panthers defense has holes when teams spread them out. They simply can't get any pass rush from their ends, and after Norman, their secondary is pretty bad.

The good thing until now is that they've gotten huge leads before their opponents are forced to go to that strategy. That will probably end.

They play Atlanta and Tampa their last two games, most likely they will win both. Getting Stewart back will be huge! They just lost their starting CB opposite Norman so that hurts, Coleman is pretty good though, they'll solidify back up. They do need more of a pass rush, use Shaq more, can't rely on your MLB's to get the sacks for you.

That helmet-to-helmet hit alone should net Beckham 2 games, even if it gets appealed down to 1.  Let's not even talk about the punches he threw on Finnegan (when FINNEGAN WAS FLAGGED).  Coughlin, and to a lesser extent Rivera on the side of Josh Norman both have to calm their players down, even if you pull one of them for a series.

2 hours ago, Hi, I'm VALUE! said:

That helmet-to-helmet hit alone should net Beckham 2 games, even if it gets appealed down to 1.  Let's not even talk about the punches he threw on Finnegan (when FINNEGAN WAS FLAGGED).  Coughlin, and to a lesser extent Rivera on the side of Josh Norman both have to calm their players down, even if you pull one of them for a series.

I have no doubt that because that game was a Giants home game and because the lordly Mara's were watching over and that Beckham is a league darling who is catching things with 2 fingers on every commercial that he was allowed to stay in that game. He was out of control and deserved to be thrown out for that kind of stupidity. Coughlin lost total control of that team a while ago and as good a person as he is...he'll be politely "resigned" very soon.

No way in hell should Beckham be suiting up vs. Minnesota

Edited by '7'

I have no doubt that because that game was a Giants home game and because the lordly Mara's were watching over and that Beckham is a league darling who is catching things with 2 fingers on every commercial that he was allowed to stay in that game. He was out of control and deserved to be thrown out for that kind of stupidity. Coughlin lost total control of that team a while ago and as good a person as he is...he'll be politely "resigned" very soon.

No way in hell should Beckham be suiting up vs. Minnesota

Old school Coughlin would've dragged Beckham off the field by his earhole and planted his ass on the bench. The old man has gone soft.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LeadingNFL/status/678693565556465664

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14408956/josh-norman-carolina-panthers-rips-odell-beckham-jr-says-new-york-giants-receiver-field

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/panthers/2015/12/20/josh-norman-odell-beckham-head-hit/77672548/

"Fvck him. [Odell Beckham] He's a bitch. Screw him and his whole set up. What he did is on display. It's on film now. You see what kind of player he is, and you pull back the layers of skin. You really see what it is. Film don't lie. The guy ran 15 yards down the field, dead-on collision. The play was all the way to the left side too. He came back and was hunting, and it was just, like, malicious in every way. I hope the league office gets a chance to review the film and see what they can do, because players like that don't deserve to be in the game. I mean, it's ridiculous. If you're gonna go be Michael Jackson, and go around and dance and play games, and do all that other stuff, and not be a football player, and not train the way you're supposed to train, it goes to show. He's a ballerina. I hope I pulled back the mask today. You want to play football, play football. Don't come out here and do all that extra stuff. Everybody saw that live on national TV. There's nothing that I can show that he hasn't already been exposed. The maturity level on him is just as a little kid. He needs to grow up." --Josh Norman

Edited by Beezer34

Beckham is a dangerous scary good talent, but he's out of control, a diva. And for the love of god can we stop with the sticky glove aided 1 handed catches. I get it, he made an amazing catch vs Dallas in a game THEY LOST. So freaking what? I'm sick of this guy who's won nothing show up on every other billboard, video game cover, commercial, and game promo. He's like Jeremy Shockey x1,000

The crap he pulled yesterday should earn him a spot on the bench for the rest of the year. Don't go easy on him NFL, he's punk who needs to be slapped down.

What he did to Norman is like the NHL equivalent of skating from the blue line to the red line with a one track mind and outright spearing a guy. That would earn you a hefty fine and suspension. And yea with the Mara's pull I'm sure he'll only get one game but he really deserves more. Clear intent to injure. 

Edited by '7'

Well said '7'.  What's telling is that, from what I've seen, NO ONE is defending him...and even with Michael Vick, there were some idiots who attempted to because they said it was a "cultural thing".

I agree, gotta suspend him for the next two games...should probably be for four (you need something with serious teeth for something like this...ironically it's the fact that Beckham somehow managed not to do serious damage to his target that is helping his cause, as far as a "we won't ever let this happen again without serious consequences" punishment goes).  Two doesn't seem like enough, but at least it would be something.  How the hell Beckham never got ejected is another topic for debate.  Another banner day for the refs, who clearly lost control of this game (assuming they ever had it).     

The one good thing about mister sticky gloves embarrassing himself like he did yesterday (as well as the refs and the Giants coaching staff, who should have at the least sat his ass for a series to cool off) is he truly committed the worst crime possible in the NFL's eyes....he made them look bad, and he exposed a massive weakness in his game (he's been doing it all season actually since he was bitching about the Jacksonville defenders in the pre-season), he can EASILY be taken off his game.... hopefully those officals and Coughlin are punished for this too, this was a massive failure all around....

7 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

The one good thing about mister sticky gloves embarrassing himself like he did yesterday (as well as the refs and the Giants coaching staff, who should have at the least sat his ass for a series to cool off) is he truly committed the worst crime possible in the NFL's eyes....he made them look bad, and he exposed a massive weakness in his game (he's been doing it all season actually since he was bitching about the Jacksonville defenders in the pre-season), he can EASILY be taken off his game.... hopefully those officals and Coughlin are punished for this too, this was a massive failure all around....

It will be a slap on the wrist...because Mara's. The Giants and the Mara's always get preferential treatment.

I don't doubt it, being an offensive player helps, because it's practically legal in the No Football League for offensive players to maul defenders :P

Josh Norman's tweet after the game needs to be my new Facebook photo!

At work, can't listen...is it up there with his David Wright/Jose Reyes rant of about 4-5 years ago?