GDT: Devils @ Rick Flair's House (7 p.m., MSG+, WFAN)

RunninWithTheDevil

7 hours ago, Stan Fischler's Beard said:

People are just starting to realize that Cory gives up goals at the worst possible time. 

This was apparent when Marty was still here.

Why is this loser allowed to post?

41 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

You're on your third/fourth account. It's an embarrassment to the moderation of these forums that someone is so annoying they have been BANNED three times and is still allowed to come back. I'm not the only one who avoids engaging in any topics that you post in because it turns into your stupid pissing fest. You're a petulant child , an eternal pessimist, and a waste of everyone's time. 

Im done with this forum for as long as he's allowed back. I'm probably not the only one, either.

I was tempted to do this but figured half the board would say good riddance.  DM, c'mon, most of the board regulars don't like this guy being here.

You're on your third/fourth account. It's an embarrassment to the moderation of these forums that someone is so annoying they have been BANNED three times and is still allowed to come back. I'm not the only one who avoids engaging in any topics that you post in because it turns into your stupid pissing fest. You're a petulant child , an eternal pessimist, and a waste of everyone's time. 

Im done with this forum for as long as he's allowed back. I'm probably not the only one, either.

I was tempted to do this but figured half the board would say good riddance.  DM, c'mon, most of the board regulars don't like this guy being here.

Add me to that list... I'm sick and tired of his act.

2 hours ago, StarDew said:

More people have to learn how to use ignore and not get their knickers in a twist. :rolleyes:   Latest upgrade makes it easy to not see posts.

Normally I would agree but this guy had numerous warnings and chances given to him before. Eventually enough is enough, it's not like a few people are complaining, it's a good majority of the board that have an issue. 

14 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Normally I would agree but this guy had numerous warnings and chances given to him before. Eventually enough is enough, it's not like a few people are complaining, it's a good majority of the board that have an issue. 

I understand. That  is true however some come across like children.  You know the "wah, wah I can't have my way so I will (fill in the blank) until I get what I want even if I cut my nose to spite my face."  Seems unproductive imo. :mellow: