GDT - Devils vs Bruins - 1/8/2016

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the more vehement Marty-bashers have backed off and quieted down...time always heals, and the less pleasant/more cringeworthy moments of his late Devil career pale in comparison to what came b

Cory's the best.  Some other goalies would've said they were screened on goal #2 and talked about how there's new guys on defense and it's not easy playing in front of that and so on.

I'd rather see 5 mites on ice than that abortion of players

Posted Images

false hope we'd actually wake up offensively and Cory would keep us in it.

I guess with Cory there's always a chance, but we're just missing too much to produce offensively.

Not that he produces anything anyway, but Tlusty is hurt now too. What a mess....

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Severson had no clue guys were behind him and screening Cory tonight so its been hard for me to be angry at 44 tonight...

Yeah he's been rough tonight but at least those are just mistakes but gelinas half asses way too many shifts which I find worse. 

I know some of you guys said no trades for trades' sake, but how about trades because we need some things trades? I say go for someone in the Pacific or Central. We're not going to get a Patrick Kane, but those teams have pretty good 3rd liners that would be 2nd liners on this team.

Cory had a bad night. I can tolerate that when he's been fantastic all year. I can't tolerate the row of fvcknuts chanting "We Want Kinkaid" behind me. I hope all of them get stuck in traffic in the way home, and decide to go for late night fast food, but their favorite thing on the menu isn't available, so they go home sad.

and get fvcking murdered.

• Like 1

The only thing this team should trade for is a young center.  Everything else is a waste of time.

But yeah, they're awful.  Schneider wasn't perfect tonight but they're going to have a really hard time winning with this lineup.

49 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Cory had a bad night. I can tolerate that when he's been fantastic all year. I can't tolerate the row of fvcknuts chanting "We Want Kinkaid" behind me. I hope all of them get stuck in traffic in the way home, and decide to go for late night fast food, but their favorite thing on the menu isn't available, so they go home sad.

and get fvcking murdered.

I heard Cory on the drive home on the radio say that he needed to be better tonight especially with all the injuries that he's the one who has to step it up. 

He  really is a class act