GDT: Devils vs Failures 7PM MSG+

RunninWithTheDevil

Just now, devlman said:

Stepniak and severson look awful. Stepniaks game has fallen off a cliff of late.

I don't blame stemp for the 3rd goal as much as I blame Henrique for literally watching the play fall apart and not even tossing a stick in to try and poke the puck down the ice. He gave up waaaaay to easily.

It was only a matter of time before the breaks wouldn't keep going the Devils' way.  Feel for Cory...gets so little help every night, but so often flourishes.  Thank you Cory for keeping a team that has no business being within sniffing distance of a wild-card berth in the race (for now).  

• Like 1

Did they even replay the penalty that led to the 3-2 goal?

Nopeeee they decided to cut to JMac so he could do his token ramble for 30 seconds! Note that he contributed NOTHING unique or insightful.

I really just.. Can't stand the MSG broadcast. Not worse than the Flyers tonight though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Schneider was going to have a tough time winning the Vezina as is. This should do a solid job at putting a nail in that coffin.

Still too early to say that.  If he winds up with numbers close to what he had coming into this game, hopefully voters will realize he put them up with damned near minimal support.  It's a friggin' miracle these guys are in the Jennings chase.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

3 hours ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Schneider was going to have a tough time winning the Vezina as is. This should do a solid job at putting a nail in that coffin.

Why? One bad game and he can't win. If the GMs who vote on the award are paying close attention, they'll recognize that his season is better than anyone else's.