2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

3 minutes ago, MDPucks said:

Big question is do the Flyers go Defcon 5 on goonery for Game 4.

:lol::lol::lol:  Duh. They are going to be doing whatever it takes... And penalties will be giving... And Caps will take advantage. 

Edited by Ralliart90

2 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

For game 4? There's just under 10 minutes left in this one, plenty of time to hurt someone.

And here we go.  Bellmar and Rocko going full tard on the Caps 3rd line.  Perhaps the next step is putting in 3rd string goalie Emery to try to beat up Holtby again.  

That was a disgrace to the NHL, and to the entire Snider family. First home game, finally paying tribute to the Snider family... And everyone goes crazy because the team is losing... No one in that building (besides the Capitals) had any class or respect. Throwing the bracelets and booing on hurt players is low. They should all be ashamed of themselves. 

Edited by Ralliart90

34 minutes ago, Ralliart90 said:

That was a disgrace to the NHL, and to the entire Snider family. First home game, finally paying tribute to the Snider family... And everyone goes crazy because the team is losing... No one in that building (besides the Capitals) had any class or respect. Throwing the bracelets and booing on hurt players is low. They should all be ashamed of themselves. 

They are Flyers fans, from Philly.  What did you expect?  Sports fans, and the general population of inbreds that inhabit that city, are some of the lowest forms of human beings.  At least nobody got stabbed to death on the way out of the arena tonight,

9 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

things are getting ridiculous in Philly

That's like saying the sun is getting yellow. 

I guess the Ranger fanbase moves down to second-douchiest. 

• Like 2

I've never heard an arena announcer so disgusted.   I've been at events where things get out of control and it's usually more of a plead with the crowd to settle down type thing but nothing like this where the announcer just blatantly calls out the crowd for being a joke.   

Edited by Lateralous

44 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

I've never heard an arena announcer so disgusted.   I've been at events where thing get out of control and it's usually more of a plead with the crowd to settle down type thing but nothing like this where the announcer just blatantly calls out the crowd for being a joke.   

Is there a video of this?  It sounds like something I want to see and send to my Philly friends lol

6 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Is there a video of this?  It sounds like something I want to see and send to my Philly friends lol

It's in that link Maddog posted, but for everyone's convenience:

"You've done it now"

"Way to go"

:lol:

Edited by Devilsfan118

7 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

It's in that link Maddog posted, but for everyone's convenience:

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Now Lou Nolan is downright pissed. STOP THROWING BRACELETS!!!! <a href="https://t.co/zkxrnNgdPM">pic.twitter.com/zkxrnNgdPM</a></p>&mdash; Cindy Webster (@Cindy610) <a href="https://twitter.com/Cindy610/status/722239047633080320">April 19, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hahahaha, that's awesome.  Thanks!

I wish I could see the rest of it too and them actually throwing all of the stuff on the ice that caused such a delay, but man, yeah they really are the worst.  In all sports, not just the NHL.  It's both comical and sad.