2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

Isles have fight, but that Kucherov game tying goal on Wednesday crippled them. Then a lucky tying goal today by Kucherov and they sagged and died. They're done. Tampa is just mentally tougher and luckier. 

4 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

I'm glad the Islanders are going to be done, their fan base has become a horrible annoying bunch. fvck em. 

They really don't bother me at all. I mean, compare them to Ranger fans from NJ, come on Isles fans are nothing. They're still very much like scalded dogs from so many past failures.

23 minutes ago, '7' said:

They really don't bother me at all. I mean, compare them to Ranger fans from NJ, come on Isles fans are nothing. They're still very much like scalded dogs from so many past failures.

Their arrogance and numbers that have showed up at Devils home games over the past 2 seasons have increased. Obviously they aren't as bad as Rangers fans but I still don't like them, especially when they are playing Tampa. I'm glad to see them sent home early. 

53 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Their arrogance and numbers that have showed up at Devils home games over the past 2 seasons have increased. Obviously they aren't as bad as Rangers fans but I still don't like them, especially when they are playing Tampa. I'm glad to see them sent home early. 

Come on man, name one fan base who after some success doesn't have their fair share of entitled douche bags. Hell look at our own fans and we havent done sh!t to be arrogant since 2012

Anyway, hopefully the Caps come back and can beat the bolts...

Edited by jagknife

9 hours ago, jagknife said:

Come on man, name one fan base who after some success doesn't have their fair share of entitled douche bags. Hell look at our own fans and we havent done sh!t to be arrogant since 2012

Gotta agree with this

9 hours ago, jagknife said:

Agreed.  There is still a good portion of our fanbase that is still harping on successes that happened almost 15 years ago now.

Edited by DevsMan84

16 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

I'm glad the Islanders are going to be done, their fan base has become a horrible annoying bunch. fvck em. 

Agreed. The Isles that come to our building the last few seasons are just a tiny step under the Rangers. Long Island is already filled with whiney, insufferable, d-bags, and that's before you add sports into the equation. A big postseason by them might've brought them up to par with NJ-based Rangers fans.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jagknife said:

Do you count success by winning 1 round of playoffs since 93? Cause I don't and that 1 round win came after our regular season games with them this year. They were an awful bunch to deal with this year. 

Do you count success by winning 1 round of playoffs since 93? Cause I don't and that 1 round win came after our regular season games with them this year. They were an awful bunch to deal with this year. 

Not to mention the series they won was against the one other franchise in the league that also hadn't (and still hasn't) won a playoff series since the Clinton administration... So I wouldn't be too fat and happy if I were them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

We've had 1 run to the finals and literally nothing else in 6 years and a solid number of our fans act like we won 4 Cups over that span.

ANYWAY, Stars out of the gate fast, trying to stave off elimination

Edited by jagknife