Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

Queenie is done, the new goalie changes are really going to affect him as they cut down on equipment. He has some of the biggest goalie equipment in the league.

Goto the 32 second mark

Edited by Anhkheg

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

No one chokes like St. Louis. They really have it perfected.

I'm surprised DeBoer got SJ past the first round.  I can't believe that the Blues are blowing it. 

55 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

They're still neck and neck with the Caps on that one.

Now that hockey's out of the way, Hank can focus on his music and fashion projects for the summer.

Is it just me, or does it seem that the first round has lacked a certain electricity in some of the buildings so far? I feel like I'm not seeing the same excitement in the crowd as we usually do come playoff time, and there are a lot more empty seats I think. It could all be in my head, though.

2 hours ago, RizzMB30 said:

I'm surprised DeBoer got SJ past the first round.  I can't believe that the Blues are blowing it. 

Bullsh!t... DeBoer wished he had the talent of the Sharks players and  management when he coached the Devils. Additionallly DeBoer having "flexibility" from Sharks GM Doug Wilson allowed him suceed even further  vs. the Lou's totalitarian Old School of Legacy operations, when the league clearly changed and LL refused to...

7 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

I love it, that sh!t hole of a city deserves nothing more. I hope the Hawks go in there for game 7 and blow them out. 

Time for game 3 of the 2016 version of the Capitals' Collapse!

These are the t-shirts they gave out in Philly today lmfao (that's Lou Nolan, the Flyers' now-famous PA guy): fe374486afd5d5852ad8830b8f853388.jpg

• Like 1

Flyers out, Rangers out. Life's good, can just relax and enjoy the rest now.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Flyers out, Rangers out. Life's good, can just relax and enjoy the rest now.

I'm hoping the Hawks are out. I don't mind them, but we need some new blood. Minny needs to be out because Fvck Parise

Can't believe I am saying this. But Go Pens. I cannot stand the Caps. They have to be the most boring team in existence. Trotz has them clogging the neutral zone and taking away gaps. There's no room on the ice. Holtby doesn't even have to do anything. Flyers gave it a nice go and did their fans proud. Hope Hagelin and the Pens beat the boring Caps. 

Minnesota is toast. 4-0 Dallas. I really can't believe Jaime Benn was a 5th round pick, he is some player.