2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

2 hours ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

No idea where to put this. But fvck it I'm so excited. Proposed to my girlfriend of 5 years yesterday. She said yes. Go Devils.

You dumbass. 

Seriously, congrats man. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

No idea where to put this. But fvck it I'm so excited. Proposed to my girlfriend of 5 years yesterday. She said yes. Go Devils.

hey man congrats! wish you the best in married life and glad you found someone that can put up with you :lol:

now you just need to survive wedding planning...

hopefully we get a pens win tomorrow as a little engagement gift.

• Like 1

She's brazilian, cooks every day, bakes things that should be entered into competitions, and is obsessed (maybe too obsessed) with the Devils. If I didn't know she existed, I'd say she didn't exist. I got lucky, and had to lock that one down.

Love all of you. Thanks for the well wishes. I'm a lucky guy.

for the record, she's been to 13 Devils games, and is 12-1 including 2-0 in playoff games (and henriques 2OT winner). Definitely a good luck charm. 

Congrats Marty.  Just get use to the following phrase:  "Yes dear you are right dear." ;)

Washington is really damned good.  Mason sucks but the Caps are pretty much putting on a clinic of how to playoff hockey.  Reminds me of the 2000 Devils.

3 minutes ago, MDPucks said:

Big question is do the Flyers go Defcon 5 on goonery for Game 4.

:lol::lol::lol:  Duh. They are going to be doing whatever it takes... And penalties will be giving... And Caps will take advantage. 

Edited by Ralliart90

2 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

For game 4? There's just under 10 minutes left in this one, plenty of time to hurt someone.

And here we go.  Bellmar and Rocko going full tard on the Caps 3rd line.  Perhaps the next step is putting in 3rd string goalie Emery to try to beat up Holtby again.