Selling some Devils stuff to pay bills

thelastonealive

Hey everyone,

So I'm running into some massive financial issues. A little background: as some of you may know, I teach college English on an adjunct basis as my primary job. Unfortunately, over the summer there's very little work available. I've been trying to make ends meet with a retail job and driving for Uber but things are getting really bad really quick. My rent is technically due tomorrow, a car payment Friday, car insurance payment not long after that, and I've got, well, not nearly enough to even start to cover that. 

So, I'm hoping to sell some of my Devils merch. I'm on mobile, so photos will be forthcoming if requested but i wanted to get a post up ASAP. If you're interested in anything, let me know. I can meet up if you're local to the central NJ area (I'm in Woodbridge), or can mail items if you don't mind covering the shipping.

also, if you need anything written/edited/etc or know of any decent gigs that pay that I may be able to squeeze in, do let me know.

Items I'm selling are (willing to listen to offers, worst that happens is I say no)

Cory Schneider bobblehead (in box, unopened) - make an offer

Patrik Elias autographed puck - $75

Travis Zajac autographed puck - $65

Andy Greene autographed puck - $40

Scott Neidermayer autographed '95 Cup team 20th anniversary puck: $100

Tom Chorske autographed '95 Cup team 20th anniversary puck: $25

2013 Draft Mini-helmet - $20 (good for autographs - Santini was out first pick that draft)

Martin Brodeur Team Canada 2010 McFarlane figure - $25

Autographed white Devils jersey size XXL (signed by Lou, Robinson, Oduya, Janssen, and most of the 3rd/4th liners from the 2007-08 season - full list forthcoming) - $200

Autographed Rod Pelley puck - $20 (who knows, someone's got to want it, right?)

Green Devils hat autographed by Marty, Zajac, Zubrus, Rutuu, Volchenkov - make an offer (note: probably best for display only, hat shows signs of wear, got the autographs running into the team outside their hotel in philly a few seasons ago)

I'll add to this list as I get photos together and/or find more stuff I can part with to keep afloat. Thanks for looking.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by thelastonealive

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.