Adam Larsson traded to EDM for Taylor Hall

SterioDesign

20 minutes ago, SS-SS said:

Taylor Hall better be made into the main component of this team and kept for a very long time. I already suffered enough after the Kovalchuk/Parise fiasco, I wont be able to see us lose a guy like Hall. 

Give the man all the money he wants and re-sign him already.

Edit: Extend him*

No need to worry at all. Those days of losing top guys for nothing are behind us. We have a GM with a track record and a logical approach on how to handle these situations now

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, SS-SS said:

Taylor Hall better be made into the main component of this team and kept for a very long time. I already suffered enough after the Kovalchuk/Parise fiasco, I wont be able to see us lose a guy like Hall. 

Give the man all the money he wants and re-sign him already.

Edit: Extend him*

Beyond his quotes to local reporters, I was informed, third hand admittedly, that even before the season started that he made it clear to management that he wanted to be here long term and that he wanted to be here when the team started turning things around.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Beyond his quotes to local reporters, I was informed, third hand admittedly, that even before the season started that he made it clear to management that he wanted to be here long term and that he wanted to be here when the team started turning things around.

I'm not one who makes a big deal over the 'C' but it's clear this guy needs to be given it by the start of next season. Along with being by far the best player on the team, players are certainly feeding off his energy and passion.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

i feel we should pitch Zacha for Draisitl. I'm laughing now but i would of been laughing at a Larsson Hall trade proposal back then too lol 

46 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

fvck it. Let’s get nuts. Severson for McDavid. emoji14.png

image.png.d8e19c671eab494a5b61373271222489.png

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

That cut to McDavid during Hall's acceptance speech tho

fvcking delicious.  McDavid looked less-than-pleased.

For a second, I was almost worried Hall was going to thank Edmonton when he started with "Lastly, thank you to..".  But nahhhhh thanked Devils fans, smart dude.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

fvcking delicious.  McDavid looked less-than-pleased.

For a second, I was almost worried Hall was going to thank Edmonton when he started with "Lastly, thank you to..".  But nahhhhh thanked Devils fans, smart dude.

Rightfully so, he has absolutely nothing to thank Edmonton for. And you know what else I was thinking seeing hall win MVP?

FVCK GEORGE LARAQUE

• Like 6

Rightfully so, he has absolutely nothing to thank Edmonton for. And you know what else I was thinking seeing hall win MVP?

FVCK GEORGE LARAQUE

He does have one thing to thank Edmonton for..... trading him. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I still rate the Neal Broten trade as the best in team history only because of the short term magnitude of the trade, but the Taylor Hall trade might be the biggest steal of a lifetime.

And if Hischier develops into that 40-goal player he looks to be....... that will only add years to Hall’s career with his passing ability.

Hall is an amazing building block for this team and I will stunned if the Devils don’t become a serious Cup contender very very shortly.