Taylor Hall's new number is....

Z-Man

11 hours ago, '7' said:

I think Hall would look fine in an 18 or go with a high number like 94 and truly make it yours. 9 already has that Muller/Parise association.

I hope when he's done, that number will have a Taylor Hall association in the Devils organization and we look back and say "remember when that other guy wore that number?"

• Like 3

12 hours ago, '7' said:

Yea we've had too many 9's since Parise left. Lou for some reason threw it on Josefson AND Bobby Butler in 2012-2013 which was idiotic. 

Didn't he also throw it onto Scott Parse in camp right after Parise left too?

Edited by DJ Eco

26 minutes ago, CommonDreads said:

Probably going to pick up a #9 Hall Shirt at the Devils Den on Saturday after the scrimmage, been a while since we've gotten a player that's brought this much excitement for the fan base.

Perhaps you should head over before the scrimmage... Julie posted this on the blog yesterday:  

"Many of you have asked if his jersey (and t-shirt) are available during camp. Turns out, the fans who came to Prudential Center today scooped them all up!! They're working on getting more for Saturday's scrimmage, but for now, go online and order from shop.nhl.com/devils!"

3 minutes ago, LittleBallofHate said:

Perhaps you should head over before the scrimmage... Julie posted this on the blog yesterday:  

"Many of you have asked if his jersey (and t-shirt) are available during camp. Turns out, the fans who came to Prudential Center today scooped them all up!! They're working on getting more for Saturday's scrimmage, but for now, go online and order from shop.nhl.com/devils!"

Thanks, good to know, probably the last time I'll be able to get to the arena before late November so hoping I can pick up a shirt on Saturday.

Cool Hockey advertised being able to preorder Hall's jersey before his number was announced and ensured they'd have 'em ready to ship as soon as his number was made official. I mean...they were out of stock on every other Devils option available but damn, they seemed pretty excited about this deal so, awesome. I'll be excited too then. 

After placing an order last Friday, I get a call from them today proclaiming they had no jerseys and that they would hold onto my money until October when they restocked for the new season. 

I politely told them to cancel the order and refund my money immediately and gave them a tip to maybe - just maybe - learn what it means to advertise something and not bother utilizing a pre sale if you never intended to stock the product in the first place. Guess I'll wait until the Rock restocks them to grab mine. It's too bad because Cool Hockey had been pretty decent. Hell, I've been using them since 2002. Guess that's changing now. 

You could all get a cheap reebok premier blank on ebay from a seller like fullmoonjerseys for $40-50 and then send them out to EPS where it is $60 plus shipping.  Turnaround time is 4-8 week on average but you should have it in time for opening night and it would be stitched on and not ironed-on like the crap at the Rock (and cheaper too!).

1 hour ago, DevsMan84 said:

You could all get a cheap reebok premier blank on ebay from a seller like fullmoonjerseys for $40-50 and then send them out to EPS where it is $60 plus shipping.  Turnaround time is 4-8 week on average but you should have it in time for opening night and it would be stitched on and not ironed-on like the crap at the Rock (and cheaper too!).

Yeah don't buy an arena jersey. What do they get for a customized replica these days? Can probably come close to an authentic if you watch eBay carefully enough...

Or buy one of the dozens of old Parise jerseys that are always floating around, change the nameplate, and you're done. Even if its older and its the Vector logo instead of the word mark, still better than the Premier. 

Edited by mfitz804

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Yeah don't buy an arena jersey. What do they get for a customized replica these days? Can probably come close to an authentic if you watch eBay carefully enough...

Or buy one of the dozens of old Parise jerseys that are always floating around, change the nameplate, and you're done. Even if its older and its the Vector logo instead of the word mark, still better than the Premier. 

From what I remember from last season, Den charges $195 for a Reebok premier replica with their crappy ironed-on customization.

32 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

From what I remember from last season, Den charges $195 for a Reebok premier replica with their crappy ironed-on customization.

Ok so with a little effort, you're within $50 of that for an authentic with EPS customization, no?

On 7/15/2016 at 2:32 PM, DevsMan84 said:

Would you recommend doing this?  I'm certainly not a perfectionist when it comes to jerseys but I don't want it to look like hot garbage.

• 4 weeks later...