Vesey signs with Rangers.

Daniel

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

I believe Kerfoot was his roommate at Harvard.

Yah so i'd say his relationship with Kerfoot is greater than with Eichel (which the media are trying to push) they barely played together really... he's been steady with Kerfoot in life and on the ice for 2 years now. Maybe that's really something

1 minute ago, BostonNala370 said:

It's amazing that a player that hasn't played a game in the NHL has brought so much excitement. I hope he lands here.

With our LW depth, I'm not even sure this is that big of a deal, at least no where near if he were a natural RW.   It would just be fun to "win" one of these for once.   

10 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

With our LW depth, I'm not even sure this is that big of a deal, at least no where near if he were a natural RW.   It would just be fun to "win" one of these for once.   

We do need RWs but maybe we get some from the youth we have. I haven't checked the young players positions. Staying young is the key and we aren't wining the Cup this season we are building to make the playioffs.

Just now, Martyisth3b3st said:

Again, the fact that he hasn't played is meaningless. If he was draft eligible next year, he'd be a top-15 pick. This is a free A-level prospect.

yeah exactly, Austin Matthews hasn't played a an NHL game either, doesn't mean he's nothin'

7 minutes ago, Triumph said:

I don't see why Staple would have this information.  He may very well pick one of those teams, but I don't know why he'd be that connected to the Vesey camp.

Agreed, he had nothing to report on this whole situation until less than a week ago when suddenly the Isles were in contention. Don't know how suddenly he has an insider in the Vesey camp.

8 minutes ago, Chuck the Duck said:

The Blackhawks don't fit the "close to home" requirement he told the Red Wings.  Chicago is father from Boston than Detroit.  With that said, if its between CHI and NYR, then I hope he picks CHI.

then again why would he meet them at all.

people have to understand that he wants to be close to home sure but he wants to win too. So he may have to compromise somewhere. which is why it's taking this long

oh, my Lord

every day i`m wake up at 6 am and before my scamper i watch vesey situation

and after running

and in evening

and before i`m going to sleep

and next morning

and it goes about month? more? now i`m not remember

make this decision, puppy. men tired of waiting

Edited by Guadana

19 minutes ago, vadvlfan said:

Many years from now, are we going to be asking "where were you when Vesey decision came down"? Like where were you when JFK was assassinated? 

I think  there is a better chance that many years from now that won't be the question "where we're you when the Vesey decision came down". JFK was the POTUS. Verey is what 19 year old kid.

48 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Per Neil Smith, it's apparently down to the Rangers and Blackhawks.  Oh well.  At least Shero made a push. 

Why would Neil Smith know anything?  

The only reason I could see the Vesey camp releasing information like this is if the Blackhawks aren't offering max bonuses.  But they'd surely choose people better than Neil Smith and Arthur Staple to release that.

10 minutes ago, BostonNala370 said:

I think  there is a better chance that many years from now that won't be the question "where we're you when the Vesey decision came down". JFK was the POTUS. Verey is what 19 year old kid.

whoooossshhhh right over your head

• Like 1