Vesey signs with Rangers.

Daniel

Well, this kid's just another loser to me now. Hope someone takes his head off.

The fact that he willingly chose to play for the most self-aggrandizing (without the success to validate such arrogance) franchise on earth speaks to his character. He's probably the type of a$$hole who tricks out a 2003 Honda Civic and tells you how amazing it looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

i'm pretty pissed but at the same time if a GM from NY would tell me... "imagine... you could have an appartment minutes away from the Ghostbusters Firehouse..." i'd sign within a second lol  Nostalgia would get the best of me

the positive here is that Santini has one very simple thing to do and he'll be a fans favourite real easy. Just nail that kid hard and boom. 

Edited by SterioDesign

always funny to see the stepchild like bitterness,  Get over it already,  Worry about our own ongoing issues. He wasn't going to make or break this team or the rags for that matter,  I'm guessing he considered the clown show in Brooklyn for maybe a second or two as well.

Edited by titans04

3 minutes ago, titans04 said:

always funny to see the stepchild like bitterness,  Get over it already,  Worry about our own ongoing issues. He wasn't going to make or break this team or the rags for that matter,  I'm guessing he considered the clown show in Brooklyn for maybe a second or two as well.

Apparently we werent even one of the final considerations

But I agree. He went there and I can't stand him for that alone, but Im still stoked about the season starting. 

I think everyone's over not signing the kid, but he chose the needledicks across the river, and for that, he's gonna get sh!t on and deservedly so.

So a kid that was basking in attention for months after publicly embarassing the Preds after the trade deadline picks the Rangers where he'll get the most attention and endorsement deals.  Color me shocked.

Like I said, speaks to his character that he chose those losers. He must've been impressed by the scripted tweets from all of the fraud celebs who wouldn't know a hockey puck from their a$$hole, which tells me he's easily impressed and not really that smart.

Disappointing - would've rather had him go to the Blackhawks or pretty much anywhere else.  He does fill a need for them in the short and long term, assuming he's decent.  The Devils are still looking pretty good on the LW - if he was an RW I'd be much more upset about this.

5 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

So a kid that was basking in attention for months after publicly embarassing the Preds after the trade deadline picks the Rangers where he'll get the most attention and endorsement deals.  Color me shocked.

yeah i'm sure he's gonna get all the endorsement deals.  I'm so tired of seeing Rangers in ads for stuff, it's like c'mon already, guys, stop endorsing all these products.

Edited by Triumph
  • Like 1

Disappointing - would've rather had him go to the Blackhawks or pretty much anywhere else.  He does fill a need for them in the short and long term, assuming he's decent.  The Devils are still looking pretty good on the LW - if he was an RW I'd be much more upset about this.

yeah i'm sure he's gonna get all the endorsement deals.  I'm so tired of seeing Rangers in ads for stuff, it's like c'mon already, guys, stop endorsing all these products.

You mean like this?