Vesey signs with Rangers.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This reminds me of the summer of 2009 when the Devils and Rangers were after Hobey Baker winner Matt Gilroy... he signed with the Rags.  Remember him?  Probably not... he's playing in Russia now... 

This team is too full offensively. We really oughta trade one of our talented young forwards for a defenseman. Any idea what Edmonton would ask for Adam Larsson? Kid seems really good.

fvck New York!

Jokes on him!.... RANGERS... HA HA! I just don't get his thought process on this, it isn't like there was more money there. The Rangers are going nowhere and he claimed he wanted to be under the radar? What the heck.

haha.jpg

Just now, CommonDreads said:

Plot Twist: Vesey underperforms next year, NYR lets him walk to Vegas in the expansion draft :giggle:

They trade him in a package for Shattenkirk who they cannot afford to re-sign.

always funny to see the stepchild like bitterness,  Get over it already,  Worry about our own ongoing issues. He wasn't going to make or break this team or the rags for that matter,  I'm guessing he considered the clown show in Brooklyn for maybe a second or two as well.

Edited by titans04
3 minutes ago, titans04 said:

always funny to see the stepchild like bitterness,  Get over it already,  Worry about our own ongoing issues. He wasn't going to make or break this team or the rags for that matter,  I'm guessing he considered the clown show in Brooklyn for maybe a second or two as well.

Apparently we werent even one of the final considerations

But I agree. He went there and I can't stand him for that alone, but Im still stoked about the season starting. 

I think everyone's over not signing the kid, but he chose the needledicks across the river, and for that, he's gonna get sh!t on and deservedly so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So a kid that was basking in attention for months after publicly embarassing the Preds after the trade deadline picks the Rangers where he'll get the most attention and endorsement deals.  Color me shocked.

Like I said, speaks to his character that he chose those losers. He must've been impressed by the scripted tweets from all of the fraud celebs who wouldn't know a hockey puck from their a$$hole, which tells me he's easily impressed and not really that smart.

Disappointing - would've rather had him go to the Blackhawks or pretty much anywhere else.  He does fill a need for them in the short and long term, assuming he's decent.  The Devils are still looking pretty good on the LW - if he was an RW I'd be much more upset about this.

5 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

So a kid that was basking in attention for months after publicly embarassing the Preds after the trade deadline picks the Rangers where he'll get the most attention and endorsement deals.  Color me shocked.

yeah i'm sure he's gonna get all the endorsement deals.  I'm so tired of seeing Rangers in ads for stuff, it's like c'mon already, guys, stop endorsing all these products.

Edited by Triumph
  • Like 1
Disappointing - would've rather had him go to the Blackhawks or pretty much anywhere else.  He does fill a need for them in the short and long term, assuming he's decent.  The Devils are still looking pretty good on the LW - if he was an RW I'd be much more upset about this.

yeah i'm sure he's gonna get all the endorsement deals.  I'm so tired of seeing Rangers in ads for stuff, it's like c'mon already, guys, stop endorsing all these products.

You mean like this?

Oh cmon guys, it's a kid making his choice. Good for him. The only thing I'll say going forward is that I hope he dies of pecker cancer. 

Edited by Martyisth3b3st
  • Like 2

it is strange, but... i like this expirience

last 4 years were like - 

we doesnt in playoff again... ok. this good one player goes away. this good player goes away for nothing. this one. marty play in stl blues... damn..

oh! we make a good trade.  palmieri looks fine! another one! dsp looks way better than ranger`s son.

and now we wait for desicion of young and talented guy to the end and it was looking like we PRETEND for something. for somehting that other big clubs pretend too. more or less on equal terms.

good thing.

Edited by Guadana
1 hour ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Oh cmon guys, it's a kid making his choice. Good for him. The only thing I'll say going forward is that I hope he dies of pecker cancer. 

Yup, just went from promising prospect to huge douche. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Exactly this +1

• Like 1