Devils Beach Bash

MadDog2020

Got an e-mail about this today, seems like a good idea, (although there are nominal fees involved). But this is the kind of thing the Devils need to do to cultivate new fans and establish a real presence in the community. Hope there's a good turnout. http://devils.nhl.com/club/m_page.htm?id=113846&navid=NJD%7Cemail%7Cpublic%7Cbeachbash20160804

Not sure how much of a turnout this gets, but at least they're TRYING.  It can only help. 

The members options have been sold out since the day this was announced last week.  Only the public options remain.  

No its not. Literally just bought two $35 member tickets. You need to have a member account to buy them. Once you click the link you need to log into your Devils Membership Account and then add the Promo Code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes it less worth my time, would've taken my daughter if there were a public meet & greet option. 

Make a call to the marketing team, maybe if you are that interested they will allow you to buy the member ticket.

Edit: Or send me $70 via squarecash and I will buy you two member tickets and have them emailed to you haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk