Pre-Draft Order Selection and Keeper Declaration:

CRASHER

5 minutes ago, DevilsMJ said:

Is that actually something that can be done on yahoo since he already signed up?

I just did it.....so yeah :)

Do we want to lock in the draft spot of whoever takes his place and allow them to pick a keeper from DR's team? I'd think that as fair

6 minutes ago, DevilsMJ said:

Is that actually something that can be done on yahoo since he already signed up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think everyone got auto renewed anyway, I don't remember signing up this time but I could be wrong and yeah changes can be made I think right up till the draft finishes.

1 minute ago, CRASHER said:

I just did it.....so yeah :)

Do we want to lock in the draft spot of whoever takes his place and allow them to pick a keeper from DR's team? I'd think that as fair

Agreed.

So I locked him in as #3.....anyone want to get to recruiting??? I'd do it but I have a massive habit of my posts being ignored on here lately :P

1 hour ago, CRASHER said:

So I locked him in as #3.....anyone want to get to recruiting??? I'd do it but I have a massive habit of my posts being ignored on here lately :P

I guess I'll throw up a post when I get home in a few hours unless someone can do it before then.

6 minutes ago, redruM said:

If picking the draft order takes this long we r doomed

:lol: ...... I have to admit I almost missed all the panicking :P

19 minutes ago, redruM said:

If picking the draft order takes this long we r doomed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It always takes this long lol, people have to wake up out of hibernation.  And we STILL need someone to commit to being the 12th team.

Edited by NJDevs4978

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 10:59 AM, CRASHER said:

Yup

The Masked Marauders lock up the 11th pick & will roll one of the cripples outta last years backfield into the team locker room. (In stripes appropriately) and hope this ding dong gets his sh!t together this year.

Le'Veon Bell.jpg