Pre-Draft Order Selection and Keeper Declaration:

CRASHER

My keeper is a goddamned horror show....none of these guys are worth their cost :P

I'll keep D. Williams (and yes Masked I'm listening on trade offers :P ) with the last pick and take #6

What happened to having so many keeper options? :lol:

Mentally I had you down for Fat Eddie or Mariota.  I almost forgot DeAngelo was 15th round UDFA value though...it probably was the best choice for you all things considered.

So I guess we have a 12th player now per Yahoo?  Tell whoever it is to post in here and pick their keeper :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

I had options....I never said they were GOOD ones :P

Mariota was tempting but the Titans are gonna take the air out of the ball (ditto with not trusting Oswiller), plus I get a 3 week starting RB who the guy ahead of him on the depth chart is as injury prone as he is pot-loving :lol:

and yeah he's in.....he's reviewing his team, Cam looks his likely keeper....let him read his roster and weep a bit first!

14 minutes ago, redruM said:

Is this the 1st time a D has been the keeper?

As far as I remember yes :lol:

If I had no other viable keepers I would have kept the Broncos but man I thought if he was going to keep a Bengal it would have been Eifert, or doing the homer move and keeping Tucker.