Devils Ring of Honor

MadDog2020

Well, that's one way to get the patch DM84, heh heh.  Seriously, nice grab!  How much did that run you? 

5 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Got this in yesterday.  PA Parenteau McMullen Night game worn jersey.  Worn this past Friday on 1/6/17 by Parenteau and he scored the first goal in the game.  Photomatched to the marks by the arm numbers while scoring the goal.

32111459681_84d5dcf5e7_c.jpg

32191743956_790e309417_c.jpg

32111459501_472dc4d962_c.jpg

32191743806_88b2ba5957_c.jpg

Very nice. So you are the only one to have this shirt how neat.

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Well, that's one way to get the patch DM84, heh heh.  Seriously, nice grab!  How much did that run you? 

I won't say exactly, but the prices for jerseys worn in the game (so no GI's) ran from $695 for scrubs to $2500 for the stars.  They were worn the entire game.  Thankfully mine was on the lower end of the scale, but still a bit for a 1 game wonder.  When I ordered it last Wednesday I had no clue he would be the one scoring a goal, so I lucked out too.

However, the jerseys weren't washed like they usually are before going to Meigray, so the jersey flat out smells like vomit.

I will also say they do have GI's, but they run from $395 to $500.

Edited by DevsMan84

Just now, DevsMan84 said:

I won't say exactly, but the prices for jerseys worn in the game (so no GI's) ran from $695 for scrubs to $2500 for the stars.  They were worn the entire game.  Thankfully mine was on the lower end of the scale, but still a bit for a 1 game wonder.

However, the jerseys weren't washed like they usually are before going to Meigray, so the jersey flat out smells like vomit.

So is it OK to wash a game-worn as a buyer, or is that taboo? 

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

So is it OK to wash a game-worn as a buyer, or is that taboo? 

If you are going to keep it forever, it doesn't matter really.  However, I don't simply out of fear that the wear will come out, especially those marks.  Most likely they won't, but I don't want to risk that chance.

I fabreezed it a little bit as the cold soak didn't do much.  I am right now letting it air out a bit and eventually most of the smell will come out.  Just will take some time.

4 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

If you are going to keep it forever, it doesn't matter really.  However, I don't simply out of fear that the wear will come out, especially those marks.  Most likely they won't, but I don't want to risk that chance.

I fabreezed it a little bit as the cold soak didn't do much.  I am right now letting it air out a bit and eventually most of the smell will come out.  Just will take some time.

Gotchya.  I'm assuming all of the McMullen night jerseys are long gone?

When you say "Smells like vomit", do you mean just nasty sweat? 

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Gotchya.  I'm assuming all of the McMullen night jerseys are long gone?

When you say "Smells like vomit", do you mean just nasty sweat? 

Half of them are still available actually.  Since it is not a big secret, here is the price list of what's left:

Cory Schneider  $ 2,500.00
Pavel Zacha  $ 2,500.00
Adam Henrique  $ 1,250.00
Beau Bennett  $    795.00
Nick Lappin  $    795.00
Ben Lovejoy  $    695.00
Devante Smith-Pelly  $    695.00
Kyle Quincey  $    695.00
Sergey Kalinin  $    695.00
Luke Gazdic - Warmups  $    495.00
Jacob Josefson - GI  $    395.00
John Moore - GI  $    395.00
Yohann Auvitu - GI  $    395.00
Vernon Fiddler - GI  $    395.00

Half of them are still available actually.  Since it is not a big secret, here is the price list of what's left:

Cory Schneider  $ 2,500.00
Pavel Zacha  $ 2,500.00
Adam Henrique  $ 1,250.00
Beau Bennett  $    795.00
Nick Lappin  $    795.00
Ben Lovejoy  $    695.00
Devante Smith-Pelly  $    695.00
Kyle Quincey  $    695.00
Sergey Kalinin  $    695.00
Luke Gazdic - Warmups  $    495.00
Jacob Josefson - GI  $    395.00
John Moore - GI  $    395.00
Yohann Auvitu - GI  $    395.00
Vernon Fiddler - GI  $    395.00

Where is that (link)?

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Where is that (link)?

There is none actually lol.  It was on FB and Meigray called us last week for them.  I keep records of these things so I put them down in my own spreadsheet (Yeah I know lol).  You can call Meigray and talk to Drew there about getting one and he can do it over the phone with you.

2 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

There is none actually lol.  It was on FB and Meigray called us last week for them.  I keep records of these things so I put them down in my own spreadsheet (Yeah I know lol).  You can call Meigray and talk to Drew there about getting one and he can do it over the phone with you.

Nice, thanks! 

Oh and I mean it smells bad like vomit.  I have had stinky gamers before, but this is the worst I have ever had.

Yikes.