NJDevs FFL Draft Finished!

CRASHER

My only reluctance with Miller was that the QB situation might devolve into a sh!tshow and drain Miller's value. Whatbi will say is that Bill OBrien is the best coach Lamar Miller has ever had and he gets more out of his offensive players than they would normally expect. 

1 hour ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Thing is the only thing that can stop Elliott is injury, which is basically true of any RB - or multiple injuries on the Dallas o-line cause McFadden being a top five back last year shows anyone that has that job can put up numbers.

I was a little surprised you picked him over AP, but AP could be this years Lynch and crap out without warning

I didn't trust AP last year...  I certainly wasn't going to trust him this.    If he was on the board on round 2... I'd pass over him in round 2 as well.
Feel free to quote this and laugh at me at the end of the season when AP is the rushing champ; and I am one spot out of the playoffs.

Just woke up. Nightshift. Lamar Miller  damn.

Was hoping Value wouldn't do a complete RB load with his keeper already having the starting job.

Ah well, the Marauders will listen to our spiritual advisor

39826ba34054b9feb613dfc6314fc1bf.jpg

& step out in faith & hope he runs over the competition.

mark-ingram-dominique-rodgers-cromartie-

Mark Ingram RB NO

OMG HAS, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!? WE'RE A ROUND BEHIND....OMG DOGS AND CATS ARE GONNA START MATING!!!! WHY HAVEN'T YOU PICKED YET!?!?!?!?!?

#paaaannnnniiiiicccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssss !!!!

Ah, I needed that :)

On 8/23/2016 at 3:12 PM, CRASHER said:

Or you could just take Sammy Watkins a round too early instead :lol:

On 8/23/2016 at 3:14 PM, LOTCB said:

Cmoooon I don't take players from 5 win teams lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, LOTCB said:

Question: What WR had 900 yds and 7 TD in the last 9 weeks after calling out the OC to get more touches?

The answer: My next pick, my favorite WR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:whistling:

Edited by NJDevs4978