NJDevs FFL Draft Finished!

CRASHER

Marauders ask Greg if he is ready to step into the #1 TE spot this year.

0883469001452961922_filepicker.jpg

Looks like a yes.

Greg Olsen TE Car

The ladies think this pick is EN FUEGO!

carolina-huddle-kittens-8.jpg 

Edited by Masked Fan

14 hours ago, MantaRay said:

Alshon "soft tissue" Jeffrey, WR Chi

Nice pick. Was looking through the draft results yesterday and was surprised to not see Jeffrey picked yet... definitely risk there but monster upside in a contract year.

26 minutes ago, nmigliore said:

Nice pick. Was looking through the draft results yesterday and was surprised to not see Jeffrey picked yet... definitely risk there but monster upside in a contract year.

I was between him and Cooks for my pick, but I'm usually a bit risk averse with my RB/WR1's (especially not picking again till late 4th) and take my chances later.

Plus in general QB's get picked earlier than in standard leagues cause of it being 6 points per TD, and because people get nuts with QB drafting here in general.

Edited by NJDevs4978

1 hour ago, NJDevs4978 said:

I was between him and Cooks for my pick, but I'm usually a bit risk averse with my RB/WR1's (especially not picking again till late 4th) and take my chances later.

Plus in general QB's get picked earlier than in standard leagues cause of it being 6 points per TD, and because people get nuts with QB drafting here in general.

I didn't want to draft a QB in round 3... but without my 4th rounder; I knew my options would be limited in round 5...  

Carson was doing ANYTHING to get to be a Marauder again this year, even wearing this getup to be noticed!

cp3.0.jpg

How can we refuse! The Marauders take Carson Palmer QB AZ

And I think he might be working from under center a bit more this season.

sexy-girl.gif

....well.....CRAP..... NO ONE had Carson Palmer in the "idiotic QB that Masked was gonna take three rounds too early" pool....send it back :P

13 minutes ago, VivaLaFlamme said:

Power of Positivity trades their 5th and 8th round picks for Henriqueds 4th and 12th and selects Tom Brady, QB, NE with the pick

:unsure::wacko::blink::ph34r: