NJDevs FFL Draft Finished!

CRASHER

With the obvious caveat that's applied to Gore for half a decade now (more?) -- that the wheels could fall off at any moment -- I like him this year. He was still quietly just outside the top 10 RB in standard scoring last year despite all that went wrong with Indy/Luck and has a bunch of journeymen behind him on the depth chart. 

In keeping with the 2006 Draft... Sworn Defenders select Larry Fitzgerald, WR, ARI

I was waiting to see if he dropped to me
I did not take him last round because I thought there had to have been done injury report I missed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, redruM said:

I was waiting to see if he dropped to me
I did not take him last round because I thought there had to have been done injury report I missed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was debating between Ertz, Brown and Fitzgerald last round.   
I went with Ertz because I figured some TE's would go between my last pick and this pick (which they did).

So then I was left with Brown and Fitzgerald...  I was leaning toward Brown- for the youth advantage.  But ultimately sided with seeing if the old man can get some more catches as the slot receiver.  He stepped it up last year once David Johnson emerged. 

Actually Fitz's numbers were down the last two months last year other than the one spectacular playoff game. I didn't really want to go geriatric wonder on back to back picks but I would have taken him over the other receivers drafted since Jones/Mathews aside from Gordon but figured I'd go for upside with a solid starting lineup already in place

Edited by NJDevs4978

4 hours ago, LOTCB said:

Another uninspiring pick but glide me RB Isiah Crowell CLE

Glad that's the one you went with! 

Hopefully this hurts YOU a LOT more than it hurts me!!

duke-johnson.jpg

The Marauders will crown the Duke Johnson RB Cle with their 7th rd pick

And hopefully he can fill the gap @ RB! 

3de4dd72a481f6482a6f190dd2f2b818.jpg

With Belichick's Blessings

bill-belichick.jpg

Marauders select LeGarrette Blount RB NE

664d2ce5f00c7ec82b38c7aff0094d65.jpg

This pick looks good