NJDevs FFL Draft Finished!

CRASHER

3 hours ago, CRASHER said:

....it's been long enough....high time I popped that QB-Cherry I've been living with.... D. Carr QB- Raiders

at LEAST two rounds early ... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

uh-oh....we're a half hour past the dreaded deadline (I'm shocked the mob isn't out with pitchforks, fire. tar and feathers :P ) ......so when does the John Brown auto-pick kick in?

Don't worry Has....you get your guy after all :lol:

(ironic how the leader of the OMG WE NEVER GET DONEZZZ IN TIME brigade was pushing stalling out so he can have his guy..... :whistling: )

6 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Hah well you picked the second guy on my list...made my dilemma easier.  Wasn't planning on a fourth WR yet but can't ignore the value. And I'll put in the YT later:

John Brown, WR, ARI

I really wanted to draft John Brown (and was debating him over Fitzgerald two picks ago); but I needed an RB3 badly and WR depth is a little deeper currently.
Of course, there are still a ton of RB's that are an injury away from being a star.

13 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

(ironic how the leader of the OMG WE NEVER GET DONEZZZ IN TIME brigade was pushing stalling out so he can have his guy..... :whistling: )

That's unfair;  the deadclock was an important add and well established.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

It wasn't actually gonna be a stall on my part till 2:30 :P

4 minutes ago, aylbert said:

I really wanted to draft John Brown (and was debating him over Fitzgerald two picks ago); but I needed an RB3 badly and WR depth is a little deeper currently.
Of course, there are still a ton of RB's that are an injury away from being a star.

Yeah I was a little surprised you didn't take Brown but like you said you needed the third RB more at this point. Heck I'm surprised he (like Thomas) fell as far as he did but that's kind of why I was okay with starting the draft QB-TE and just loading up on RB/WR after, usually there's value picks to be had especially at WR.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I know the book is 'you don't pick a D early' (though it usually happens here earlier than this point in the draft)...but I picked them last year and they were the only reason my sorry, injury-plagued team stayed in the race.  Von Miller and company deserve a return engagement, especially after their Super Bowl run.

Edited by NJDevs4978