NJDevs FFL Draft Finished!

CRASHER

6 hours ago, aylbert said:

You need a committee when you wait that long

Which is exactly why I don't like to wait on QB's too long, I'd rather have an obvious lineup choice at that position.  I don't want the aggravation of choosing a starter every week and having my 1b sitting on the bench with 30 points while my 1a has 5 points in my lineup :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

35 minutes ago, redruM said:

This draft has been moving so slow I forgot it was still going on...  left my paperwork at home, I'll try ot get there during lunch, latest will be 5Pm ish...

this ain't some mock draft app on Yahoo :P

I think we're moving along at a PERFECT pace actually (well aside red being in a senile moment coma :lol: )

Hold on a second, you take personal affront and get all indignant the minute I say one lousy thing about the pace of the draft and even when I don't but you laugh when red constantly does it? I've made maybe two comments about slow picks since the draft started (mostly cause being at the end of the round means I have to wait three days between picks, and because it slowed up at the wrong point where I had to delay), and pointed out when you went the other way shortening the clock on MJ.

And we have basically six rounds worth of picks to go in six and a half days. Not great, not terrible for us. It'll look a little dicier after we have a couple of 3-4 pick days this weekend although yes we'll speed up the last few days one way or another.

Edited by NJDevs4978

This draft has been moving so slow I forgot it was still going on...  left my paperwork at home, I'll try ot get there during lunch, latest will be 5Pm ish...

Cmon Paperwork!!!

These are the Internet days but I might be faxing my pick in later [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

What fuel?? I say something sarcastic, people get their panties in a fold about it....I chuckle, repeat and move on :lol:

ooohhh.... fancy,....he added the Mexican language thingy :blink:

If anything I think I've done a fair and balanced job of mocking everyone equally....oh well..... I'll try harder :)

1 minute ago, LOTCB said:

These are the Internet days but I might be faxing my pick in later emoji33.png

I hope it's not the fax machine Claude Lemieux or Bobby Clark's people used back in the day...it would be a shame if your draft pick went wide left :)

3 minutes ago, LOTCB said:

Cmon Paperwork!!!

These are the Internet days but I might be faxing my pick in later emoji33.png

In that case I'll use a carrier pigeon for my next one :P

And autocorrect actually added whatever that Spanish symbol was lol

13 minutes ago, LOTCB said:

How did that work emoji33.png

Honestly not horrible; in 2014 I made the playoffs as a 4 seed.  

I drafted JC 1st overall, traded to the top of round 2 to draft Aaron Rodgers, kept Peyton Manning at the end of the 2nd, and used the top pick in the 5th for Matthew Stafford...  

I traded Rodgers, Golden Tate and Mark Ingram for Demaryius Thomas, Andre Johnson and Ryan Mathews.      In the end, while not detrimental; grabbing the top tier didn't force QB selection.   My return didn't really net me too much of a premium that I was hoping for... hence, why I didn't repeat that in 2015 or 2016.

If I could redo that draft, I would have done it the same way picking JC, keeping Peyton and trading up to the to 2nd round (14) - but would have drafted AJ Green (15) or Julio Jones (19).

It's the trading up part of it that was insane to me...you needed a premium just to break even in moving up for Rodgers.

And yeah I think you would have been much better off locking in a Peyton-JC-AJ triplets, then again it didn't work so well for me last year with Luck, Dez and Lynch :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

4 minutes ago, MantaRay said:

Need to buy a Richard Sherman jersey:   Seattle Seahawks Defense.   (insurance).

...so....wait....you KEPT a defense....and then take one in the single digit rounds?!?!!??!?!! :blink:

Good God almighty

(and just to really mess people up I will say the Benjamin pick....that got lost in the in-fighting....was nicely done....)

...also....forgot it was Laflamme's pick.....and speaking of swinging for a guy WAY too early

Dak Prescott Dal-QB

Did you mean "gourmet", Mr. Tannenbaum?

I meant protecting a defense and taking another now is like spam and eggs

CMONNN KISSING COUSINS!!

YOU LIKE THAT?!?!

56 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

CMONNN KISSING COUSINS!!

7 minutes ago, LOTCB said:

YOU LIKE THAT?!?!

Considering my half-sister is marrying my fake son in December....kissing cousins got NOTHING on the Mackie's :P

Edited by CRASHER