NJDevs FFL Draft Finished!

CRASHER

1 hour ago, CRASHER said:

I guess it's not quite Croissant and expresso time yet on the Left Coast :P

Thought you had his contact info?

and his draft template? 

:headless chicken:

Edited by Masked Fan

Ah, 'cause the list I have (& it is predraft) been using has at least a dozen people left above Diggs including some injured dudes! Ha!

2 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

It's generally the Yahoo best available according to rank though CRASHER tends to use the pre draft ranks as opposed to the current ones

I find it adds incentive to get your picks in on time (plus it's the list I enter the picks from so it's too self-serving for my own purposes to go elsewhere)

4 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

I find it adds incentive to get your picks in on time (plus it's the list I enter the picks from so it's too self-serving for my own purposes to go elsewhere)

So who is it? Dion Lewis?

Not that I think he will miss his deadline. But I am going to be pretty busy this afternoon. Shame I couldn't get em in before lunch. 

I'll check back later

56 minutes ago, RSC said:

Classic. I actually think Diggs will be ok with Bradford, if only because teams are probably going to focus on stopping AP even more than they already were

Yes, and I was sad to see Diggs being mentioned so much, as he WAS on my radar. :cryriver:

So, the Marauders look to uncover some talent  

5cc4de09d3936e480ac56982a4072e55.jpg

And select

072916-falcons-CC16.jpg

Mohamed Sanu Sr. WR Atl

falcons+35345774506617749549.jpg :headless chicken:

Edited by Masked Fan
Damned babe pic won't work...

57 minutes ago, Masked Fan said:

I think Crasher's paying Clown to drag his feet, eh? :horse:

It does kind of look fishy when he was online last night while on the clock and didn't pick, seriously doubt there's any trades to consider at this point in the draft.

Edited by NJDevs4978

It does kind of look fishy when he was online last night while on the clock and didn't pick, seriously doubt there's any trades to consider at this point in the draft.

I was in heavy negotiations with a team for a deal and also using my scientific formulas breaking down each matchup week by week analyzing pages upon pages of data. This is $eriou$ business [emoji33][emoji33]

On that note glide me that New England defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A guy who can catch the multiple checkdowns that are gonna happen....and he backs up a glass RB.....helllooooooo Darren Sproles

(I just realized yesterday was the one day I didn't draft someone in.....bizarre)