NJDevs FFL Draft Finished!

CRASHER

5 hours ago, CRASHER said:

.....wow ....a whole 11 minutes past seen the mob was appeased and NO ONE has picked since..... hrrrmmmmmm

Dude did go back to back with 12+ hour layovers, riding the no clock both times. Your comedic timing is lacking.

4 hours ago, CRASHER said:

A guy who can catch the multiple checkdowns that are gonna happen....and he backs up a glass RB.....helllooooooo Darren Sproles

(I just realized yesterday was the one day I didn't draft someone in.....bizarre)

Had him on my radar, but couldn't stomach drafting an Eaglet.... and I think defenses will be keying on him as they spook Wentz.

3 hours ago, aylbert said:

Sworn Defenders select Alfred Morris, RB, DAL

Damn. Was hoping he'd go another round or two. I do believe he will prove to be very useful this season.

1 hour ago, NJDevs4978 said:

I'm shocked Morris didn't get picked already while you guys were picking Cameron Artis-Payne and other backups :lol:

Not gonna lie, I thought he was gone when I took CAP... whoops.

56 minutes ago, RSC said:

Not gonna lie, I thought he was gone when I took CAP... whoops.

I would have actually picked Sproles and like ten other backups before CAP though...spoken as someone who was a Stewart owner and watched Artis-Payne do zilch on my bench in my other league last year.  If Stewart goes down they have an unexciting RBBC.

Then again I'm one to talk, I'm about to use my second straight pick on a perennial fantasy tease, but again he's a disposable backup and if he's ever going to get it going, now's the time with my boy Rodgers throwing to him:

See you all on late Wednesday when it gets to me for my last two picks :P 

Edited by NJDevs4978

Much like Crash took a lot for me to pick a kicker b4 the 14th rd[emoji23]

Mason Crosby K GB

SO glad this is my last pick, (HAS stole my thunder a bit with his last post [emoji35]) I donot have to b involved in the craziness that will b Thursday morning trying to get the draft finished![emoji6]

just to clarify if you donot finish do I win by forfeit in week 1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: we have 2+ days to draft what's basically 2 rounds of players (25 players to be exact)....we'll be fine, especially since all you're taking now are kickers and "reach players" you should already have your guys targeted and we bang this out with time for me to hit the treadclimber after hitting the epic "start season" button!

3 minutes ago, LOTCB said:

Why not:

Glide me QB Carson Wentz PHI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if you're gonna fall from grace, might as well break a rib :P

8 hours ago, CRASHER said:

:lol: we have 2+ days to draft what's basically 2 rounds of players (25 players to be exact)....we'll be fine, especially since all you're taking now are kickers and "reach players" you should already have your guys targeted and we bang this out with time for me to hit the treadclimber after hitting the epic "start season" button!

Half the kickers were already taken before round 14 :P

Of course with a few 15th round keepers there were always going to be kickers taken before the last round though.

Edited by NJDevs4978