NJDevs FFL Draft Finished!

CRASHER

There's NO shot we're finishing this weekend lol

As far as the weather depends where you live I guess, sounds like South Jersey's going to get a lot more rain and bad weather than North Jersey but I'm sure people still have plans one way or another.  I just hope RSC shows up before 12:30 and I go dark for a while (though I have an idea who I'm picking at least).

And we interrupt this draft for BREAKING NEWS:

This is the kind of trade that would be overturned for collusion here :lol:

Wow, this is interesting. So essentially the Eagles are "taking a knee" for the 2016 season.

3 hours ago, NJDevs4978 said:

I feel like you guys are pushing me into an obvious trap I don't see...wasn't going to go backup QB yet but considering the talent and value relative to what's left at his position:

(and for pure hilarity I just checked the schedule and seems like I am in fact playing Clown in Week 4, which is Rodgers bye :lol:)

I wanted him.   But bye week conflict with my clear (hopefully) starter...   Instead I pulled your typical QB 

19 minutes ago, aylbert said:

I wanted him.   But bye week conflict with my clear (hopefully) starter...   Instead I pulled your typical QB 

I only pay attention to the bye scenario for my team lol but yeah I was a bit surprised he got through three picks in a row right before me all needing backup QB's, not to mention Clown who I'm wondering if he got drugged not to go the homer route (granted Mariota's a solid choice) :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

I feel like you guys are pushing me into an obvious trap I don't see...wasn't going to go backup QB yet but considering the talent and value relative to what's left at his position:

(and for pure hilarity I just checked the schedule and seems like I am in fact playing Clown in Week 4, which is Rodgers bye :lol:)

And that is when Buffalo plays at NE so the 0-3 Bills will lose 27-9 at NE lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, LOTCB said:

And that is when Buffalo plays at NE so the 0-3 Bills will lose 27-9 at NE lol

All kidding aside it's not ideal for me really cause Watkins'll siphon off some of whatever Taylor gets that week.  But I went for overall talent over the one week optimum matchup and am hoping for some rushing yards/junktime scoring a la the first NE-Buffalo game last year :P 

Edited by NJDevs4978

36 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

Boom or bust time..... gimme Mike Wallace WR-Bal

You think I'm mailing it in with my pick and you pick the fourth WR for the purple haze? :lol:

Honestly pretty much all the picks at this point are dart throws or need selections, although IMO getting the Cardinals here is good and getting Eifert as a TE2 is ideal.  Supposedly Spiller's healthy - for the moment - and getting first-string reps with the role this year he was supposed to have last year.  And if he busts or gets hurt again so what, not like anyone else on the board's a sure thing.  I obviously wasn't going to pick a third QB, don't really need a fifth WR unless it's really late if then, and can wait on second TE, not gonna pick another D with the Broncos having a late bye so my previous pick was obviously going to be RB.  I was gonna OCD on Gostkowski in the 12th round maybe if he got there, but RSC just made sure I'm saving kicker till last.

And here's the obligatory late YT:

Edited by NJDevs4978

17 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Hope red didn't forget he has another pick cause of the Gurley trade :lol:

He's fully aware, he was text-nagging me to draft when I was in hockey :P

As for Wallace, he's a deep threat guy with a QB who can actually throw to him trying to prove he's still worth a damn in the NFL....that's the kinda grab you lunge for once you got all your starters.... I'll take a bet on him having a better season than Spiller

(least neither one got cut ... *coughFORSETTcough* )

Txt nag? Ouch!!

Would have made the pick sooner but I was on my way back from my daughters college soccer game

Sammie Coates WR Pitt

So I'm pretty sure my team is going to suck
Got every player I wanted the 1st 6 rounds and just about every player I targeted except TE
CRAZY
and probably really bad news for me