NJDevs '16-17 Fantasy Hockey

NJDevs4978

If you dont like your keeper options and want to trade for one of these guys, send me an offer (zamboni Warriors)

Matt Murray

Wayne Simmonds

Mark Stone

Mats Zuccarello

Colton Parayko

Andre Burakovsky

Dylan Strome

William Nylander

Nikolaj Ehlers

Morgan Rielly

Adam Larsson

Miko Rantanen

Edited by krunko7

• 2 weeks later...

No you can keep three players (anyone left on your roster is eligible)...it doesn't go by round cost, they'll all be placed at the back of the draft so the regular draft will be 1-20.  Keeper deadline is next Saturday night.

Edited by NJDevs4978

1 hour ago, redruM said:

will we get a list of all the keepers before the draft?

Should show up on everyone's team roster and/or in draft results on Sunday.

And if you do keepers incorrectly or not at all I'm only giving you guys the top three rated players on your roster via Yahoo, I don't care if two of them are goalies or all three are defensemen.  Don't leave it to Yahoo ranking chance :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Interested in a trade for picks...here are my keeper-eligible players:

Forwards

Chris Kreider

Jussi Jokinen

Mikko Koivu

Drew Stafford

Nino Niederreiter

Jiri Hudler

Michael Raffl

Zach Smith

Mikael Backlund

Jean-Gabriel Pageau

Defensemen

Shayne Gostisbehere

Sami Vatanen

Marc-Edouard Vlasic

Johnny Boychuk

Zdeno Chara

Jack Johnson

Dmitry Orlov

Goalies

Kari Lehtonen

Karri Ramo

3 hours ago, LOTCB said:

My keepers are set I'll post here just to
Make sure it's good:

Aaron Ekblad D FLA

Rasmus Ristolaninen D BUF

Robin Lehner G BUF

Let's drop the puck and GO Sabres!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw man Ekblad, jealous. Great keeper.

I'm not sure that I will be available for the draft tomorrow.

If I set a pre-draft ranking, will the highest ranked player available player be chosen for me, or how does that work?

Can I pre-set that I'm not available so that everyone's time isn't wasted when its my turn?

6 hours ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Quick question - is trading during the draft possible?

I don't think formal trading is activated till after the draft or even that there's an option to do a trade during a live pick draft.

4 hours ago, eaglejelly said:

I'm not sure that I will be available for the draft tomorrow.

If I set a pre-draft ranking, will the highest ranked player available player be chosen for me, or how does that work?

Can I pre-set that I'm not available so that everyone's time isn't wasted when its my turn?

I think it'll automatically default to autopick after the clock runs out on your first selection, but you can't do that before the draft.

You can pre-rank players though...but be careful how you do it, if you try to do it by position it'll pre-rank the players at that position at the top of your whole draft.

And one more reminder: Any player drafted from the 6th round on this year is also eligible to be kept next season, just like last season - if you want to replace any of your three keepers next October.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Nice crisp draft this year...I did kind of wish a couple more of you used 60 seconds instead of 2-3 per pick :lol:

I still feel like I'm lacking something somewhere but my team isn't THAT bad...might have to do some number crunching to see what I could use.  Do have Lundqvist on the market but if I don't trade him I'll just platoon him and Allen anyway - and probably get myself in trouble with it...fifth round (really eighth with keepers) was too low not to take him though :P

Edited by NJDevs4978