Promotion--2 Free Tickets If you Download NJ Devils App

hystyk28

Thanks for sharing this.

I downloaded the App and it asked to open a browser webpage immediately, I accepted, filled out a general form, and submitted. It says once the form is processed, I'll receive an email with my offer code and instructions to redeem tickets... I'll let you know when I receive said email. Did others get this far?

Edited by nmigliore

1 minute ago, nmigliore said:

Thanks for sharing this.

I downloaded the App and it asked to open a browser webpage, I accepted, filled out a general form, and submitted. It says once the form is processed, I'll receive an email with my offer code and instructions to redeem tickets... I'll let you know when I receive said email.

No problem on the sharing. Nice to see them try and leverage the dead seats they have most nights.

You downloaded  the app directly on the phone and not through google Play or Apple Store, correct? I do not get prompted to open a browser at all. i have tried uninstalling both the NJD and NHL app to no avail. 

If anyone has directions on the thing to get this done, please post it. I feel like there may be something I(or they) are overlooking in the instructions.

Correct - straight through my phone (I have an iPhone, fwiw). I have the form website saved in my history: newjerseydevils.formstack.com/forms/index.php. I believe that's the page it prompts to open immediately after downloading and opening the app on my phone... 

Edit: Try this link - https://newjerseydevils.formstack.com/forms/njd_new_app_ticket_offer_2016_09

Edited by nmigliore

I had already updated the Devils app to the NHL app a few days ago, so I don't get the prompt to go to the website.  I filled out the form after someone posted it on a different forum.

Edit - now I got the prompt after I deleted the NHL app and redownloaded it, after clicking on manage tickets.  I think clicking anywhere in the tickets area should do it if you freshly downloaded the app, I don't know if it WILL do it.

Edited by JSR

17 minutes ago, JSR said:

I had already updated the Devils app to the NHL app a few days ago, so I don't get the prompt to go to the website.  I filled out the form after someone posted it on a different forum.

Edit - now I got the prompt after I deleted the NHL app and redownloaded it, after clicking on manage tickets.

where did you go after clicking manage tickets?

I'm pretty sure it works this way in the NFL, not sure if it is in the NHL, but does anyone know if the away team gets X amount of seats reserved per game?  If so, would be cool if they could somehow offer this to away games as well.  I guess they obviously only get revenue for purchasing tickets to home games because it's their stadium, but in today's changing and diverse world there's fans of teams all over the country in various places, and you're still showing your support even if you're not in the local market.  Plus, the purpose is to get people to download the app anyway, which we'd still be doing...

3 hours ago, nmigliore said:

Thanks for sharing this.

I downloaded the App and it asked to open a browser webpage immediately, I accepted, filled out a general form, and submitted. It says once the form is processed, I'll receive an email with my offer code and instructions to redeem tickets... I'll let you know when I receive said email. Did others get this far?

Did the same first thing this morning, no response yet. 

This was a great promotion for those of us paupers that would like to take their kid to a game without a second mortgage. 

I kid of course, but free is still for me. I'm viewing it as an extra game that I'll get to go to in addition to whichever ones I buy tickets for. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Leeds said:

Ha...you can't even uncheck the box that says you want to receive more info about the Devs, the Pru and other events.

It won't let you send it unless it's checked.

Douches

Dude, they're giving you two free tickets to a game. You can't unsubscribe or not answer their phone calls once you receive the tickets?