Promotion--2 Free Tickets If you Download NJ Devils App

hystyk28

11 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Why the heck are some of us not receiving the email with the code? 

Took me a few hours, and took my gf and brother overnight to get it. My guess is they're spacing them out to not overload the servers, but on the Devils' end and Ticketmaster's. This isn't just a season ticketholder thing, it's anyone who downloads the app. So if (and this is a conservative number, it's definitely more) 100,000 Devils fans download the new app on day one, giving them all the link either instantly or at the same time is a recipe for disaster, and you'll find more people whining about servers being down than not getting an email right away!

Edited by DJ Eco

Mine was in a spam filter, so you might want to check that too. Also if you get it sent to your phone and you're phone isn't pushing notifications immediately, it may take a bit - I wasn't getting notifications pushed for 12 hours apparently.

On the plus side, it looks like they've added opening night to the promo. Got myself a pair of lower level seats. Guess I'm canceling class Tuesday.

19 hours ago, Crisis said:

Just fill out the form that nmigliore posted and you'll get on the list.  You don't need to organically come across it.

I tried using the form through the link and I still get nothing. Oh well, if anyone has an extra code that please let me know. 

1 hour ago, thelastonealive said:

Mine was in a spam filter, so you might want to check that too. Also if you get it sent to your phone and you're phone isn't pushing notifications immediately, it may take a bit - I wasn't getting notifications pushed for 12 hours apparently.

On the plus side, it looks like they've added opening night to the promo. Got myself a pair of lower level seats. Guess I'm canceling class Tuesday.

Welp.... That's not a good sign. God, our fanbase is the worst.

Edited by DJ Eco

Out of my own necessity, had to pick a Saturday game so went with vs Wild on 10/22. I kept running into an issue with selecting a pair of seats where it was basically saying I needed to find a row where they were at least 4 open seats together. Didn't quite understand that but happy with free tickets and decent seats nonetheless. 

11 minutes ago, nmigliore said:

Out of my own necessity, had to pick a Saturday game so went with vs Wild on 10/22. I kept running into an issue with selecting a pair of seats where it was basically saying I needed to find a row where they were at least 4 open seats together. Didn't quite understand that but happy with free tickets and decent seats nonetheless. 

Yeah, I kept running into groups of three dots in the good seats, I was getting epically frustrated.

16 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

So are you guys filling out the link posted in here  or getting it to show up on the app? Cause I can't get it to show up on the app and I filled out the link posted here yesterday and still didn't receive anything 

Never got the code anyway I tried it...I guess that is my punishment for trying to spread the wealth. I would have loved Opening night tickets.

3 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

So are you guys filling out the link posted in here  or getting it to show up on the app? Cause I can't get it to show up on the app and I filled out the link posted here yesterday and still didn't receive anything 

I'm in the same boat. I didn't do this until last night so maybe I was just too late.

21 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Got the email with the code yesterday around 5:55PM.  Got 2 tickets in the lower level 9 rows up from the ice for the Arizona game.

alright so do you just click on the game, choose any seats and then enter your promo code?

im about to get the tickets but am i missing something somewhere that says I can only choose from "these" seats?