Promotion--2 Free Tickets If you Download NJ Devils App

hystyk28

1 hour ago, DevsMan84 said:

I usually pay $7.50 for my lot.  Where are you parking for $35?

Right across the street. Admittedly, I'm sure there's cheaper lots (didn't think $7.50, I may need to hear about where that is), but I also don't feel like walking (sometimes by end of game, carrying) my daughter around there at night. 

It's safe. You'll find free parking a 5 minute walk away. If any of our largely suburban Devils fanbase ever got mugged or assaulted, you'd see the panic instantly permeate throughout the fanbase. All this talk about it being a "bad area" and yet it never ever happens.

Edited by DJ Eco

3 hours ago, DJ Eco said:

It's safe. You'll find free parking a 5 minute walk away. If any of our largely suburban Devils fanbase ever got mugged or assaulted, you'd see the panic instantly permeate throughout the fanbase. All this talk about it being a "bad area" and yet it never ever happens.

Where do you park?

On 10/18/2016 at 5:14 PM, DevsMan84 said:

I usually pay $7.50 for my lot.  Where are you parking for $35?

Yep, parked in lot next to Immigration building last night for $7.50 - I believe their rate is double that but it's $7.50 if you buy online ahead of time using ParkWhiz app. I believe it was you who mentioned the app in the parking thread in the other sub forum so big thanks!

I used my promo tickets for last nights game with the wife. Sat in section 126. Fun finish! 

Edited by nmigliore

On 10/23/2016 at 3:44 PM, nmigliore said:

Yep, parked in lot next to Immigration building last night for $7.50 - I believe their rate is double that but it's $7.50 if you buy online ahead of time using ParkWhiz app. I believe it was you who mentioned the app in the parking thread in the other sub forum so big thanks!

I used my promo tickets for last nights game with the wife. Sat in section 126. Fun finish! 

+1 on Parkwhiz.com.  It's a broker of sorts for different parking facilities.  $7.50 even on weekend games at L.A. Parking on 994 Broad St and also 23 Orchard.  They're in the same location and plenty of fans park there.  I prefer the Broad St location since we take that to get back out to Route 21.  Walking to the arena you'll see a few fans.  It's all dependent on when you arrive.  Leaving the game you'll be walking back with lots of fans.  As the previous comment said, you need to purchase online for this rate.  I've used it for all of the games so far this season and haven't had any issues.

On 10/31/2016 at 2:53 PM, miket424 said:

+1 on Parkwhiz.com.  It's a broker of sorts for different parking facilities.  $7.50 even on weekend games at L.A. Parking on 994 Broad St and also 23 Orchard.  They're in the same location and plenty of fans park there.  I prefer the Broad St location since we take that to get back out to Route 21.  Walking to the arena you'll see a few fans.  It's all dependent on when you arrive.  Leaving the game you'll be walking back with lots of fans.  As the previous comment said, you need to purchase online for this rate.  I've used it for all of the games so far this season and haven't had any issues.

Never knew about this! Thanks for the tips. Going to book this for the Dec 9th game vs the Blues. Was able to score lower level seating with the promo

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Onddeck said:

my sister just got a call from the Devils asking if she wants a tour of the locker room.. anybody else getting that call?

Yes.   I got a call and a followup email.    I just really don't want to buy a ticket plan.    All my purchases are spur of the moment since I take my 3 year old.    Works out cheaper too since I just snipe last second tix on stubhub or ticketexchange.

19 minutes ago, pattyelias said:

Yes.   I got a call and a followup email.    I just really don't want to buy a ticket plan.    All my purchases are spur of the moment since I take my 3 year old.    Works out cheaper too since I just snipe last second tix on stubhub or ticketexchange.

ah ok she was at work so didn't really hear what the dude was saying.. so basically they're gonna try and sell her on a ticket plan?