Promotion--2 Free Tickets If you Download NJ Devils App

hystyk28

37 minutes ago, Onddeck said:

alright so do you just click on the game, choose any seats and then enter your promo code?

im about to get the tickets but am i missing something somewhere that says I can only choose from "these" seats?

When you see the map of the seats for a particular game, there should be a field in the toolbar of the map where you can enter a code.  It should then filter to seats available for your promo code.

5 minutes ago, Crisis said:

When you see the map of the seats for a particular game, there should be a field in the toolbar of the map where you can enter a code.  It should then filter to seats available for your promo code.

cool yep, figured it out.  

got lower level seats on that Sat TB game... so sick!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Onddeck said:

alright so do you just click on the game, choose any seats and then enter your promo code?

im about to get the tickets but am i missing something somewhere that says I can only choose from "these" seats?

No, you have to enter the code first and then on the map it shows which seats cost $0 for the promo.

15 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

I did e-ticket and yeah on my iPhone.  So far have used it once and no issues.

Same here, tickets are in my Apple wallet. Never had an issue using Apple wallet tickets to other events before (Fandango movies / Mets games) so should be fine for Devils games too...

Edited by nmigliore

3 hours ago, nmigliore said:

Same here, tickets are in my Apple wallet. Never had an issue using Apple wallet tickets to other events before (Fandango movies / Mets games) so should be fine for Devils games too...

Yep, Apple Wallet is where I keep all my tickets to anything, if they link up.  Never any issues across concerts, sports events, or airline flights.

Edited by JSR

I'm on Android too. I don't get any pop-up notifications for this offer in the app. I also used the link and filled it out to receive the email promo code yesterday morning but I haven't received anything yet.

Edited by hasunow
  • Like 1

well I got my code and after several tries followed the link to the ticket master site. when I entered the code I got a message that said " whoa…looks like a typo…try again"

well I have tried everything including case sensitivity and I keep getting that same message. I have tried from my Mac desktop and my PC desktop.Why do they make things so darn difficult?

Anyone else have this problem?

52 minutes ago, mackchi said:

well I got my code and after several tries followed the link to the ticket master site. when I entered the code I got a message that said " whoa…looks like a typo…try again"

well I have tried everything including case sensitivity and I keep getting that same message. I have tried from my Mac desktop and my PC desktop.Why do they make things so darn difficult?

Anyone else have this problem?

I had that problem.   I was typing the incorrect code.    It's cap sensitive. 

On 10/15/2016 at 11:54 PM, mackchi said:

Tried that and still got message that said typo 

:(

Well I finally got my tickets but it took an intervention by A game day experience person to get them.He walked through everything I was doing and verified that it was correct and I still couldn't get in with the code they sent me. Somehow he was able to do a work around. I told him he should mention it to his management about how frustrating an experience this is for so many people. 

Really pathetic on their part that it apparently doesn't work on Droids at all or best case rarely. Would it really have been that hard to get this right? Instead they look like clowns when they could've made this something that generated lots of good will.

Edited by titans04
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, titans04 said:

Really pathetic on their part that it apparently doesn't work on Droids at all or best case rarely. Would it really have been that part to get this right? Instead they look like clowns when they could've made this something that generated lots of good will.

Us Apple users still liked it. I was struggling to figure out which game I was going to drop a couple hundred on just to take my daughter out for a couple hours, they made it easy and "free". After parking and food I'll still be well under $75. Really helps those of us who don't really have an extra $200-250 to spend. 

I remember going to a coat drive game a couple seasons ago, bringing 2 old coats and coming out with a voucher for 4 tickets. The day I went back on the free tickets was the Christmas toy drive, brought 2 toys, got 4 more tickets!! Three games for the price of one!!

16 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Us Apple users still liked it. I was struggling to figure out which game I was going to drop a couple hundred on just to take my daughter out for a couple hours, they made it easy and "free". After parking and food I'll still be well under $75. Really helps those of us who don't really have an extra $200-250 to spend. 

I remember going to a coat drive game a couple seasons ago, bringing 2 old coats and coming out with a voucher for 4 tickets. The day I went back on the free tickets was the Christmas toy drive, brought 2 toys, got 4 more tickets!! Three games for the price of one!!

Happy for you and your family that's great.  At least they please a part of the fan base and sh!t the bed on another part.

16 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

It never has to cost 200 to 250 a game. There are still plenty of cheap options, you'll be all the way up at the top but you'll be there and the experience is what makes the difference. 

Before I had full season tickets I use to sit all the way at the top at the Meadowlands when I was a kid growing up  and my mom would make sandwiches to eat in the car so we didn't spend any money in the arena except for a rare occasion. I sit in way better seats now but I still don't eat in the arena unless I have no other options.

Guess what I'm trying to say is try some cheap seats, I don't think kids care as much about that stuff. Maybe I'm wrong but I loved my experiences at the old Meadowlands. I just loved being at the games. 

Edited by Satans Hockey

36 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

It never has to cost 200 to 250 a game. There are still plenty of cheap options, you'll be all the way up at the top but you'll be there and the experience is what makes the difference. 

Before I had full season tickets I use to sit all the way at the top at the Meadowlands when I was a kid growing up  and my mom would make sandwiches to eat in the car so we didn't spend any money in the arena except for a rare occasion. I sit in way better seats now but I still don't eat in the arena unless I have no other options.

Guess what I'm trying to say is try some cheap seats, I don't think kids care as much about that stuff. Maybe I'm wrong but I loved my experiences at the old Meadowlands. I just loved being at the games. 

the cheapest seat on ticketmaster are $50.   sure there are savvy fans who will find their way to promos like this one, and others who will stalk cheap tix on the secondary market, but that is the exception not the rule.   

your run of the mill fan is going to drop at least $50/seat plus parking plus food, etc.   its an expensive proposition for a tuesday night.   hell i took advantage of this offer and i guarantee i'll still drop close to $100 on the game saturday.   that is a tough sell to a lot of families.

2 hours ago, pattyelias said:

the cheapest seat on ticketmaster are $50.   sure there are savvy fans who will find their way to promos like this one, and others who will stalk cheap tix on the secondary market, but that is the exception not the rule.   

your run of the mill fan is going to drop at least $50/seat plus parking plus food, etc.   its an expensive proposition for a tuesday night.   hell i took advantage of this offer and i guarantee i'll still drop close to $100 on the game saturday.   that is a tough sell to a lot of families.

Exactly. At least $50 per seat ($100), but usually I wind up closer to $75 a seat because if you're gonna go once, you might as well get the "good seats", especially with a 9 year old who has a hard enough time following the game, let alone from the upper seats.  And, when I am not handed two free tickets, my wife usually comes along. That's a third ticket. 

Parking ($35, they should use a gun), food (maybe $50 for dinner and ice cream later in the game, because when you have a 9 year old, there's always ice cream), bridge toll go home ($11.00)...it all adds up pretty quick. 

I'm not saying it CAN'T be done, but when I have the opportunity to take my 9 year old to a hockey game and show her a good time, I guess I don't like to cheap out. Its not that I can't afford the $200, I just can't afford to go to 10 games at $200 a pop. 

This deal will let me off easy at somewhere around $100, like pattyelias said. I appreciate that. 

3 hours ago, titans04 said:

Happy for you and your family that's great.  At least they please a part of the fan base and sh!t the bed on another part.

I am actually shocked it worked out for me. Usually in these type of calamities, I wind up on the other side. 

Edited by mfitz804