Schneider

LGD.

x9re_g.gif

TV: MSG+

Radio: WFAN

Edited by dmann422
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, coldply123 said:

I don't see Beau Bennett in the projection.  I don't see him a healthy scratch.  He'll play over Speers/Wood.

I tend to agree, but I was trying to find a projected lineup from Gross and the only thing he said was Hynes was considering keeping the Wood-Fiddler-Speers line together (they practiced together yesterday)

I feel like they're gonna give Speers time in these first few games before sending him back to junior.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dmann422 said:

I tend to agree, but I was trying to find a projected lineup from Gross and the only thing he said was Hynes was considering keeping the Wood-Fiddler-Speers line together (they practiced together yesterday)

I feel like they're gonna give Speers time in these first few games before sending him back to junior.

Ok.  I see that.  I would suppose Bennett will see some time on the 1st and 3rd lines a bit.  Not sure DSP is a guy I see holding onto that first line role.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Triumph said:

Also I'm curious to see who is killing penalties.  I feel pretty confident that Henrique, Zajac, and Fiddler will be doing that.  Not sure who else - I could see Speers being one of the penalty killers.

I would probably throw Josefson in there too

Gross has the PP units as :

PP-A: Auvitu-Cammalleri, Hall-Zacha-Smith-Pelly

PP-B: Palmieri-Severson, Josefson-Henrique-Zajac

I'd be interested to see where Hall is used in that first unit. I haven't been able to watch any preseason- does anyone know what it will look like?

Definitely taking the patient approach.  This year is about taking steps forward that may not show up in the final point total.  This is the year my daughter (now 8) gets fully indoctrinated into Devils hockey.  It starts promptly at 7:30 pm tonight, down in the cave/shroud to all things Devils.

Let's go Devils!

And yeah, like Tri noted, also love the turnover.  Very nice start for Shero, who's shown a lot of creativity to boot.

• Like 2

Strange that Beau Bennett is a healthy scratch; not what I wanted to see this early. Either he's doing poorly in practice last few days (maybe taking too many penalties? Hynes has been coming down on that hard last week), or Speers and Wood have looked that good.

Edited by DJ Eco

5 minutes ago, Devlin said:

LETS GO BOYS!!  LGD!!

Excited about 2 things....

1. Our new starting lineup
  2. Will the vuvuzela survive!! lol

Will he make a run for it through security or will someone break that sh!t! :)

Broken-Vuvuzela.gif

Break that sh!t over his head.  Everyone wins.

• Like 2