2016-2017 Lineup Thread

sundstrom

34 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I'm waiting to hear that Gazdic has been called up....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be the right move. The concern shouldn't be winning the game, it should be defending the defenseless. 

That screams Gazdic. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

It would be the right move. The concern shouldn't be winning the game, it should be defending the defenseless. 

That screams Gazdic. 

I hate it but you're right, we need to protect our guys tomorrow, you know the filth will be out for blood

14 hours ago, jagknife said:

I hate it but you're right, we need to protect our guys tomorrow, you know the filth will be out for blood

Its the truth, Gudas is one of the dirtiest players out there, Simmonds isn't as dirty but he's definitely as physical. Aside from Miles Wood likely getting another misconduct penalty, who else is going to do it. You know its bad when Travis Zajac was the guy tossing his gloves. I mean good on him for doing it, but I don't want to see him doing that all that often, he'll get pummeled. 

Literally haven't posted in 4 years. Genuine concern tonight. No Prout, no word on a Gazdic call up. Looking at relying on a very banged up Wood to handle the rough stuff. Also saw Flyers are dressing 6'7 damn Samuel Morin...he of over 100 PIMS in the AHL. Kind of surprised, what with comments about late hits, and protecting each other. Like someone said, great to see Travis sticking his nose in, but he shouldn't have to do it a 3rd time in less then 2 weeks. Just got a bad feeling. Hope I'm wrong.