2016-2017 Lineup Thread

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting news. Kelleher and Bayreuther were two of the prospects I was hoping the Devils would have interest in this spring. I'm a fan of signing Kelleher. Everyone's going to talk about his s

What in the actual fvck. I mean, I'm glad josefson is drawing back in if for nothing else than to play PP wall instead of henrique who might as well wear the other team's jersey out there then.

Really? You don't feel that JJ, a good defensive forward with a money scoring touch in the shoot out, doesn't belong in an NHL team?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BostonNala370 said:

Any reason given as to why?

probably to give Blandisi more time

not like Kalinin was lighting it up either...

Any chance in hell any playoff team will want DSP for 4th line minutes in exchange for a 5-7 pick?

1 hour ago, jagknife said:

probably to give Blandisi more time

not like Kalinin was lighting it up either...

Any chance in hell any playoff team will want DSP for 4th line minutes in exchange for a 5-7 pick?

As much as I hate DSP, I think we gotta keep him for the rest of the year since he's under contract for next season and we need expansion draft fodder.

3 hours ago, CommonDreads said:

As much as I hate DSP, I think we gotta keep him for the rest of the year since he's under contract for next season and we need expansion draft fodder.

Maybe with the right moves we can force Vegas into taking Can he? Whoops, meant Cammy.

Edited by Jerzey

It's  an interesting move, Hynes claims it's for roster flexibility - with Zacha eligible to go to IR plus Quincey a likely goner from the roster (not to mention Parenteau), what could Shero have planned that involves this much roster flexibility?

1 hour ago, Triumph said:

It's  an interesting move, Hynes claims it's for roster flexibility - with Zacha eligible to go to IR plus Quincey a likely goner from the roster (not to mention Parenteau), what could Shero have planned that involves this much roster flexibility?

Taking on a lot of bad contracts?

3 hours ago, sokar said:

Taking on a lot of bad contracts?

Bad contracts + picks for minor leaguers... oh my god... the assets we could have again...

EDIT: By assets I mean the picks we'd get, not the expiring cap hits we could take on

Edited by jagknife
2 minutes ago, BostonNala370 said:

Not surprised, how long will he milk this injury?

I had so many answers to this. Decided to type them all:

1) Or has he been the opposite of milking it the entire year, explaining his play?

2) Hopefully for the duration of his contract.

3) Who cares?

4) Is this a reference to how he "milked" his daughter's illness, as discussed previously in this or another thread? If so, that statement remains idiotic. 

5) Has he played hard enough to injure anything? 

3 minutes ago, BostonNala370 said:

Not surprised, how long will he milk this injury?

I know you are referring to your statement about him "milking" his time off due to his young daughter's surgery and that is completely classless and tasteless and you have zero proof of it other than saying you have "sources."

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

I know you are referring to your statement about him "milking" his time off due to his young daughter's surgery and that is completely classless and tasteless and you have zero proof of it other than saying you have "sources."

Word. 

38 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

So once LD is kicked off with this username, what will he use next? 

Go drink bleach.

Is "IgnorantMoron" available?

• Like 1