GDT Home Open Jamboree - Ducks @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+/WFAN

thelastonealive

It's finally here! Home open! Players walk the red carpet at 4, new One Jersey-themed ice projection at 6:45, game at 7.

Anticipated Devils lines:

Hall-Zajac-Parenteau

Cammellari-Henrique-Palmieri

Bennett-Josefson-Smith-Pelly

Boucher-Fiddler-Speers

Greene-Severson

Moore-Lovejoy

Auvitu-Quincey

Schneider

Let's go Devils!

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

LGD! Can't wait to get back to the Rock tonight, feels like it's been ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bring the family on Saturday. 

A win here would be huge...it's way early to be saying that, but I think this bunch's confidence could use a lift.  It'd be nice to see the fans go out of their way to make Taylor Hall feel that much more welcome. 

• Like 1

Rest easy, my friends, Zacha is in. Nice looking line too. I really like that 4th line too. They're not the fastest young guys on the team, but they play smart, and Fiddler is a rock, I love his presence on the ice from what I've seen so far.

Edited by DJ Eco
  • Like 2

Rest easy, my friends, Zacha is in. Nice looking line too. I really like that 4th line too. They're not the fastest young guys on the team, but they play smart, and Fiddler is a rock, I love his presence on the ice from what I've seen so far.

Much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, dmann422 said:

Would have sucked to have Zacha sitting for the home opener, so glad he's in. I'm hoping Hall gets on the scoresheet, the ways hes played so far he deserves it.

Generating so so so many shots, and has been robbed a couple times too. He's playing so well, it's only a matter of time.

There will be plenty of freebies tonight - they're giving tshirts and posters away free tonight already. I love the idea of the posters and don't have a problem paying $5 for them but I'd with they'd do postcards so that you could display a season's worth.

as it is, they're making it very hard to get a digital image of the poster.

4 minutes ago, sundstrom said:

There will be plenty of freebies tonight - they're giving tshirts and posters away free tonight already. I love the idea of the posters and don't have a problem paying $5 for them but I'd with they'd do postcards so that you could display a season's worth.

as it is, they're making it very hard to get a digital image of the poster.

Is there a different poster giveaway that's the free one? 

Here's an example of the Red Bulls ones...

I'll be there. Section 130! Can't wait. Feels good to be back at The Rock. Hope they win. Seemed last year when I went, every game they lost.... hopeing for a good show and a win! (So my gf can finally see a win too)

And i can't seem to find a digital copy of the poster either, but here's one off of instagram. 

IMG_1478.PNG

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SMantzas said:

That poster is pretty great.

Had to miss Saturday's game and will miss my first home opener since 2008 due to my wedding and minimoon, but I'll be cheering on the boys from a Rhode Island bar LOL. LGD!

congrats - but terrible planning. then again, i specifically scheduled my wedding the beginning of November to not coincide with any major sporting event and then 9/11 happened and my wedding ended up being game 6 of NYY-AZ world series.

8 minutes ago, SMantzas said:

That poster is pretty great.

Had to miss Saturday's game and will miss my first home opener since 2008 due to my wedding and minimoon, but I'll be cheering on the boys from a Rhode Island bar LOL. LGD!

Congrats, but you should have known this was going to be opening week, get your priorities straight! :P

Looking forward to the team's home opener.  I may miss it as I'll be at the Lightning game tonight, enjoying the Chase club with free food and drinks (couldn't pass that up!)

I will be checking my phone incessantly though, and hope we pull out our first win of the season.    Would also like to see Hall, Zacha, or a few of the other new guys get their first goals/points as Devils.

If anyone has a chance to snag an extra free t-shirt tonight, size Medium, I'd gladly pay shipping and maybe a little extra if someone wouldn't mind sending one down this way.  I don't get a chance to get cool giveaways like that.

LGD.