GDT: Game 6 - Devils vs Coyotes - 7PM

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tonight was like meeting a beautiful but inebriated young lady with a smokin' bod who can't wait to take you home to her place...then 10 minutes before it's time to leave, she yaks all over the floor,

Why. The FVCK. Does this sh!tTY FVCKING NETWORK continue to say NICE THINGS ABOUT TIE DOMI. FVCK YOU!

Cammy has some jump today that he hasn't had this season. Hopefully this is him getting healthier.

God knows it hasn't been easy for Travis in recent years...two gift goals...good for him.

• Like 1

Lovejoy with not one, not two, but THREE excellent defensive plays there at the end.   One of them was a poke check on a pass the Coyotes were making, the second was a beautiful block from a shot from the point, and the third was a great clearing attempt.  

I think that clearing attempt hit a Coyotes stick anyway, so it shouldn't have been icing. They would have had about 10 seconds to turn it around into something, possible but we likely win anyway. If I was a 'yotes fan, I would be more upset with the phantom penalty.

Tonight was like meeting a beautiful but inebriated young lady with a smokin' bod who can't wait to take you home to her place...then 10 minutes before it's time to leave, she yaks all over the floor, slips in her own vomit, and hits her head on the bar, giving herself a nice lump.  Doesn't feel like as much of a win.  But you're still going to her place regardless.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, squishyx said:

I think that clearing attempt hit a Coyotes stick anyway, so it shouldn't have been icing. They would have had about 10 seconds to turn it around into something, possible but we likely win anyway. If I was a 'yotes fan, I would be more upset with the phantom penalty.

I rewound it, can't really tell but regardless - a bizarre (at best) penalty call followed by an alley-oop empty net goal is plenty to be furious about

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Tonight was like meeting a beautiful but inebriated young lady with a smokin' bod who can't wait to take you home to her place...then 10 minutes before it's time to leave, she yaks all over the floor, slips in her own vomit, and hits her head on the bar, giving herself a nice lump.  Doesn't feel like as much of a win.  But you're still going to her place regardless.

I absolutely do not understand this analogy whatsoever but I am laughing so hard right now I can't breathe.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

I absolutely do not understand this analogy whatsoever but I am laughing so hard right now I can't breathe.

A potentially pretty win turned out to be less so, but I'm still takin' it, lol.

• Like 1

this game shouldn't have even been this close.

decent crowd tonight numbers wise but pretty quiet for most of the night.

taylor hall - jesus christ this guy is good. he did absolutely everything right tonight and made anyone he skated with better - that's why it seemed like hynes was triple shifting him and gifting him to every player to try and get them going.

zacha - another strong game - hynes gave him a couple d-zone starts but then put zajac out there instead eventually. terrific instincts by zacha were on display.

severson - started out terribly - some really dumb decisions and mishandling of the puck - but almost like a switch got turned on and he was like first season severson when he was great.

greene still concerns me a bit - but not nearly as much as the first 3 games.

what i am concerned about is cammalleri. i was amazed to see he had 5 SOG because he looked slow and uninterested. decisions with the puck were poor - couldn't escape defenders - couldn't (or wouldn't) fight through traffic. it's only 6 games in but i am seeing nothing there so far.

and cory was great - i don't even care about the 3 goals he couldn't do anything about.