Cammalleri

BostonNala370

Goes without saying that if this team is to squeak into the playoffs, then they're going to need contributions from everyone, and some luck (like everyone staying relatively healthy).  I think if they make the playoffs this season, they're really doing it a year ahead of schedule. 

So yeah, no way the Devils could ever have afforded to bench Cam (it was way too early for that anyway, for many reasons)...with a guy like him, all you can do is hope he has a nice little 7 goals-in-10 games kind of run now...and further hope he has a 25+ goal, 70+ GP season in him. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Jerzey said:

It was a Natural Hat Trick according to some. I always thought it was 3 in one period but some say it's 3 unanswered goals by the same person.

Nah, its 3 straight. no goals by either team in between.

I also came to this thread expecting to see Nala suggesting we trade cammy right now since his value should be astronomical. I was disappointed...

Edited by jagknife

He went from a pace to score zero goals on the year to a pace to score 25 goals this year in one night. If that doesn't make it obvious that it is too soon to be concerned, I don't know what does. 

I am more concerned about the fact that Cammalleri, Henrique, and Palmeri are all kind of blah so far, coupled with the fact that we have guys like Kalinin, Fiddler, DSP, and Josefson who you already know are not going to score. That being the case, Cammalleri, Henrique, and Palmeri all being blah, plus Taylor Hall not having scored in a while, are all very very bad. 

6 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

He went from a pace to score zero goals on the year to a pace to score 25 goals this year in one night. If that doesn't make it obvious that it is too soon to be concerned, I don't know what does. 

I am more concerned about the fact that Cammalleri, Henrique, and Palmeri are all kind of blah so far, coupled with the fact that we have guys like Kalinin, Fiddler, DSP, and Josefson who you already know are not going to score. That being the case, Cammalleri, Henrique, and Palmeri all being blah, plus Taylor Hall not having scored in a while, are all very very bad. 

At least Zajac is playing well though. And we've seen PAP can contribute as well. I'm also glad to see Severson putting up points. 

6 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Taylor Hall has been awesome.   He could easily be over a point a game if he someone could finish.   

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Nicomo said:

He only has 1 point more than Hall. In 8 more games too.

But that's over performing for Zajac. 

11 hours ago, BostonNala370 said:

You want to add Hall after his production has slipped? OK 

As I said, he can't do it alone. I'm not worried about Hall, I think his main issue is he's playing with guys who suck balls. 

• Like 1

dang, I forgot we have Cammalleri signed through 2019.. put rico , palms and him on the third line.. we can market them as the most expensive 3rd line in the NHL
have a bobblehead night about it!

Cammo will be exposed. Whether Vegas takes him is another thing altogether, but I think he'll be one of our unprotecteds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk