Cammalleri

BostonNala370

I think Cammalleri has been pretty bad this year, we all see that, but to say he was milking time off for his daughter's pneumonia is a pretty ludicrous claim. C'mon.

This season of his appears to be what we all knew what would happen in the later years of his contract. He's falling off. Is it really that surprising that it's happening even earlier than we all hoped? No, not really, given how many injuries he's had in his career.

I like him and have enjoyed some of his better moments on the team but I honestly think the best case scenario is that we expose him if we can (admittedly I am lost on all of the expo draft rules) and Vegas takes him.

Edited by Steven M.

11 hours ago, BostonNala370 said:

Thank you. It's an opinion. Since you think I am a jackass I won't share with you how I came to that opinion.

As if I'm actually interested in hearing it :rolleyes: To insinuate that anyone should care more about a hockey team more than the welfare of their daughter is asinine. Clearly Mike has his priorities in line, you don't.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, CommonDreads said:

As if I'm actually interested in hearing it :rolleyes: To insinuate that anyone should care more about a hockey team more than the welfare of their daughter is asinine. Clearly Mike has his priorities in line, you don't.

I didn't say that "anyone shouldn't care more about a hockey team more than the welfare Of their" learn to read 

So, is he getting traded? It's clearly not working out. And the Devils are better off promoting from within. They have Quenneville. Any chance he'll be back? I could see a team        taking a chance on Cammalleri. But he's got two years left at an AAV of $5 million. Not easy to fit in.

53 minutes ago, Derek21 said:

So, is he getting traded? It's clearly not working out. And the Devils are better off promoting from within. They have Quenneville. Any chance he'll be back? I could see a team        taking a chance on Cammalleri. But he's got two years left at an AAV of $5 million. Not easy to fit in.

I dont see him being traded unless we take some of that contract back.

Edited by fsu1852

41 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Saw some Sens fans wanting a Camalleri-Ryan swap.

Can't imagine Bobby Ryan is struggling that much but I'd take that trade.

Might be just the trade to wake both guys up. But Ryan is owed a TON of money, not that we have cap issues but we may find a better use for that money in free agency. 

No thanks to Ryan.  Guy has been extremely ordinary for several seasons now.  And getting paid way too much money to boot.  

5 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

No thanks to Ryan.  Guy has been extremely ordinary for several seasons now.  And getting paid way too much money to boot.  

Tends to happen when you go from playing with 2 all star linemates to playing with slightly above average linemates. To be fair though, this is a very off season if you look at his career numbers. At least he has Karlsson there though, and that guy is incredible.

Really starting to hope Vegas gets to our name in the expansion draft, realizes they're really far below the cap and says fvck it and takes him.

I was thrilled when we got him, even thought the hat trick coming off his daughter's illness was the start but man has this year just been terrible.