Cammalleri

BostonNala370

3 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Anyone needing to understand Fiddlers importance should read that Players Tribune article by Jim Rutherford that was posted on here recently. Throwing a bunch of rookies with potential together does nothing.

The Islanders seem to be having this problem right now.

4 hours ago, BostonNala370 said:

I posted this thread about Cammalleri not Fiddlers. If requested I will post a thread about Fiddlers. Please ask.

Apologies, officer. Cammalleri tends to be streaky and he's clearly on a down streak. Regardless, there is no reason to panic. He's getting chances and sooner or later he'll score. 

Tonight is the test for Cammy playing off wing. By Monday the team will consider if Cammy should be traded based on performance. We know he will get hurt so he must produce during his healthy time but that hasn't happened. I hope he has success but if not I am the first to say get rid of him. He was over paid based on his performance with so many injury days. 

17 hours ago, BostonNala370 said:

For you Wah Wah Wah Boucher fans he will not replace Fiddler and will be lucky to stay with the big team. He and Gionta have a lot in common neither belongs in the NHL. 

You just complained about people not talking Cammy in your Cammy thread and then you post this... weird.

17 hours ago, BostonNala370 said:

Tonight is the test for Cammy playing off wing. By Monday the team will consider if Cammy should be traded based on performance. We know he will get hurt so he must produce during his healthy time but that hasn't happened. I hope he has success but if not I am the first to say get rid of him. He was over paid based on his performance with so many injury days. 

This is silliness. Nobody is looking to acquire Cammalleri right now. Maybe at the deadline with salary retained but even then the return probably wouldn't be worth it. It's not like we have a ton of better options on the wing right now anyway- the most obvious would be Boucher and you yourself just stated he doesn't belong in the NHL.

The team will be patient, as they should be. He may not produce up to his salary grade but that isn't a reason to "get rid of him."

1 hour ago, BostonNala370 said:

Cost us the game last night in the OT period.

Well then burn him at the stake. 

So you want to trade someone who is currently at a very low value, getting pretty much nothing in return, or bench him for.... who??? Boucher, who you've decided is not an NHLer at 23, or maybe a one-legged Elias?

Or you see if he can play out of it and either a) help the team down the road, or b.) get something at the deadline when teams are desperate. 

On 11/4/2016 at 1:22 PM, BostonNala370 said:

You make a good point. Gionta  was better.

Are you trolling in your own thread?  Yeah, Boucher is a little slow but I think under Hynes, he played well with Zajac and Palmieri or even with Zacha. If he had suited up for the full season last year, his 19 points in 39 games prorates to 40 in 82.  Gionta is NEVER scoring 40 points in a season.  You're delusional duude.  :headlesschicken:

"Let's sh!t on a young NHLer in favor of a guy who trips over his own skates and somehow made the NHL at age 30(Maybe 28 if we're being generous)."   Are you Peter DeBoer???  How's San Jose?