Cammalleri

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys had it coming to you. Karmalleri

This thread is not about Funks. If you'd like me to make a thread about funks, please ask me to do so and I will.

As if I'm actually interested in hearing it  To insinuate that anyone should care more about a hockey team more than the welfare of their daughter is asinine. Clearly Mike has his priorities in line,

27 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

"Mike Cammalleri Hat Trick". Just like a Gordie Howe Hat Trick, except:

1 missed scoring opportunity

1 time caught on TV looking completely confused

1 injury keeping you out for at least 10 games. 

Good evaluation of the player milking his injury. I was surprised he came back to play, OH that's right he didn't. His passes were right on as well, not.

Edited by BostonNala370
11 hours ago, CommonDreads said:

Can anyone refresh my memory on how to block posters? Can't stand to read the same repeated drivel anymore

It doesn't matter, because other people will quote him and then you'll see what was quoted. Until the moderation team does something about blatant useless trolls, we're stuck with them

1 hour ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

It doesn't matter, because other people will quote him and then you'll see what was quoted. Until the moderation team does something about blatant useless trolls, we're stuck with them

I look at some posts when I feel like I'm going off my rocker and think "holy fvck, I could be a lot dumber..." and then I feel better about myself.