Game Day Poster - Collection

hasunow

33 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

If they're already selling them in the store right now, they'll probably be cleaned out by the time I get there... My other issue is they never produce enough of these in-demand items- they probably didn't even order 500 of them.

Side note: didn't know about the mini-stick, that's cool at least.

Apparently they are starting to sell them at 2pm. I really dislike part of this fan base at times. I'm sure there will be tons of idiots there trying to buy as many as they can. 

• Like 1

Apparently they are starting to sell them at 2pm. I really dislike part of this fan base at times. I'm sure there will be tons of idiots there trying to buy as many as they can. 

Of course, you know it- and you'll see them posted on eBay later for $50. Greedy a$$holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

This is bullsh!t and really the sh!t icing to a sh!t season. I'm not going to a 6pm game at 2pm to get a poster or driving over to Newark to get one and then go back later. All these a$$holes looking to make a buck will clean the store out by 3pm and we will all be out of luck. Limit the fvcking sale or give the damn poster away to all fans in attendance. I'm not that person who feels entitled to anything but fvck...this team really pisses me off sometimes.

I see they're available in the Membership Lounge tonight so I hope I will get one from there. I really want this poster. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

They won't limit it and it'll be the same first come, first serve bullsh!t, which pisses me off... And you're right, that poster would be a great giveaway tonight, but that would make too much sense.

I'd also love to know why this game is starting at 6- I mean... What for?

I'm guessing the 6p start tonight is because there's a 5p start tomorrow in Detroit...  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Weekes Head said:

This is bullsh!t and really the sh!t icing to a sh!t season. I'm not going to a 6pm game at 2pm to get a poster or driving over to Newark to get one and then go back later. All these a$$holes looking to make a buck will clean the store out by 3pm and we will all be out of luck. Limit the fvcking sale or give the damn poster away to all fans in attendance. I'm not that person who feels entitled to anything but fvck...this team really pisses me off sometimes.

I see they're available in the Membership Lounge tonight so I hope I will get one from there. I really want this poster. 

Absolutely agree and for the season ticket holders they know how many they have so just make 1 per account if they don't want to give 1 per seat. It says limited quantities for the  membership lounge, hopefully they just put that just in case but there really is no excuse not making enough of these. Even if they made 50k of them they could still sell them into next season and people would buy them. 

So I was able to get a poster from the Lounge thankfully. The lines are crazy at the Den, upstairs store,  and the little kiosk they set up with all the posters from the season. I've seen some people with 10-20 posters squeezed into bags like they're hoarding them. Disgusting that this is allowed whatsoever but it's not my call. The Lounge did limit it to 1 poster per account but it looked like they were making exceptions whenever they felt like it. Whatever. 

Apparently they limited then to 2 per person but I've seen tons it people with way more than that. Devils shooting themselves in the foot yet again with these. I don't know why they wouldn't just print 30k of these, just sell them again next season, they will easily sell out. 

They just don't get it, and I doubt they ever will. Tone deaf doesn't even begin to describe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stand corrected regarding the limit...I noticed the 2 per sign at the store but clearly that wasn't followed with the amount of posters these guys were walking around with. I would have loved to get some posters for you all but unfortunately it just wasn't in the cards. I'm lucky I even got one. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So the Columbus poster guy who joined the team this year left awhile back - his last poster was the Bob's Burgers themed one against Buffalo. Kind of makes sense, his have a very certain style to them and most of the ones towards the end didn't really have that. Wonder what's in store for next year now, if they still do them or not.